Reviews for Broken
To and from chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm so confused... Let me read that again.
Your Girl chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Terribly tragic; don't know why you wrote it, don't know why i put it on my favorites. I don't expect him to keep living. I can see her too, and it damn sucks. It's probably because it's the alternate ending to the cliche' romance stories we all love to read. I didn't see a difference between the original and the revision though (but to be fair, I didn't want to reread the whole thing, so I didn't look very hard). Thank you for smearing my mascara. -Y.G.

And some of that sounds saracastic, but it's two in the a.m. here. I'm sincere.
Never Winter chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was deep.

Thanks~
Brandi Heir chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
that's so sad! i loved it though, the way you expressed the emotions and everything was just so seamless and perfect!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
It is so captivating and moving you have done amazingly keep it up!
Hemii25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
:O! WHAT! How did this happen! How did SHE die? :( They were going to have a Baby! How could you be so heartless?
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
aww :(
Xadon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh no you didn't! Nah you did :) I'm hooked update soon.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
wow. my hair ROSE at the end of this story. O.o it's pretty gd. mm it seems fine the way it is, but u might wna consider the accident that killed his wife. could make it even sadder if u write abt it well.
An.Imperfect.Circle chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Great Story :)
lilmissanonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
damn...that was...heartbreaking...but good writing
SunnyF chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was beautiful...
xxLabstudentxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Kudos on a wonderfully written chapter. If there was grammatical errors, I did not notice because I was to enthralled with the story.