Reviews for 10 Reasons Why
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was lovely and warm :) very simple but I loved the way you wrote Kent's perspective. Love it. I also the subtly and how you lauded to thing about the characters. You did the whole "show not tell" which just makes this story all the better. Great job!
Carmel March chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This was so so cute, just what I wanted to read :) Thanks for posting this!
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hi! I'm here to share some news: This story has been added to the One-Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's your review:

This one-shot could be one of the fluffiest and cliche one shots I've ever read. But that shouldn't put you off at all. Kent and Leyton - the two characters - are very clear and consistent; you can tell you can easily tell that they genially know each other from their interactions. Additionally, it's a funny one shot. Maybe you won’t die from laughter, but you’ll definitely have a grin on your face – especially when you read Kent's list ("Reasons Why You Should Date Yours Truly (Kent) and Not Derek").

The only thing I'd have to point out is that there's not much depth overall. However, this is hardly an issue. It's clearly meant to be a short piece and I think it would have lost its light and simple touch if it were longer.
random reviewer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
aaaaaaaw! i love it. love kent
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Funny and sweet, and I appreciated the character consistency that Leyton didn't ever verbally cave :)
Dumdidup chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww that was sweet and funny. I really enjoyed reading this oneshot!
wallflower bride chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hilarious and sweet. I want a guy like Kent - the list is totally a requirement ) Love the fact that he forgot to write number 7. HAHA. Typical guy thing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I just wanted to inform you that I think someone plagiarized your story. They changed the character's names. Here is the link to the story: story/view/46147/1/10-reasons-why-beast-junhyung-kara-nicole-juncole

If you posted that, then you can ignore this message.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
me like! this was awesome and supremely fluffy:)
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Totally cute! He's funny as heck!

XOXO
Weeping Duck chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This has to say something (negative) about my taste in guys, but I adored Kent and his list. His whole oblivious personality was the most believable I think I've ever read on this site. But he was by far my favorite character. Leyton's humorous; she's an ironic sort of girl, and I loved her character development. Of course, I wanted to hit her for playing games with Kent.

This was a super entertaining read! Great writing and story-telling skills. :)
Marjulie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I knew it, I knew that he would mess up the ten reasons why. cute story by the way.
renegade01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I was just about to say that you missed number 7...but Kent got in there first. ;) I like the responses to his list.
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awh. That was sweet! But Kent sounds like a jerk, sorry!
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is so sweet ) Real nice jobb!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »