Reviews for Hellsium's Academy for Boys
Aoba chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Amazing asf
Mandy chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I'm a little late with reviewing (I know!), but I just had to say this: Brandon was FUCKING awesome in this chapter! I just loved how he reacted to what happened to Kyler.
Alex Dark chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
This is really good. I couldn't stop reading, so that's why I didn't review till now. I have a few questions though ...

If Nik is human, why does he heal so quickly? What kind of things do they learn about at the school? I just want to know more about the world you've created.

As much as certain characters annoyed the shit out of me, this is really good. If it's a book, I would buy it and read it. I am thinking you put some of the abuse in to make the main character stronger in the end. That would make sense anyway.

If yo9u want something interesting to read you can check out my stories. None of them are finished, I get idead in the most random places and times, but they are definitely yaoi. I can't write het to save my fucking life.

great job and keep it up,

Alex dark
DominicMonstAr chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
So , I've read all of the Hellsium's Volumes . I came back to the first one to review on it . And , I'm in fucking love with this story . (: Since I don't want to spoil anything in case people likes reading reviews first , or if they read it , because I know everything . And you , maker of Hellsium's Academy for Boys , I wish you could become a famous writer , or make these series into like a book . I would buy it .. I am truly a huge fan , I am going to read your other shorter stories next . And the first volume . this one . I loved it and it kept me awake at night til like 6 oclock . This is so good . Kyler reminds me of this guy in school , but he's ugly . But he's all bark and noe bite . So yeauh . Brandon isn't my favorite guy honestly , but i still love him .
Jessie95 chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
You naughty girl ;)
Olufemi Whitlock Hale chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Wow this story is good! And it's funny cuz u can kinda tell that Nick is something not so human with those fast healing abilities! Awesome work, hon'! Lulu out~
Scarlet Devil chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
This is too awesome. Can't wait till I read the sequel. :D 3
corigray333 chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Awesome story. Kyler must have special powers. Turning a vampire in a teddy-bear. Just cute.

It's a big contrast to the more hardcore plot twits. (But I'm a big girl; I can stomache that.)

I also like that the main character (the bottom, uke etc.) isn't just a whiny pussy.

Thank you!
corigray333 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Cool, that's one exciting and kinky fic. I can't wait to read the triology (or maybe more).

Thank you.
Celestialuna chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
A very instense heartbraking story, very good but very sad.

It would of been nice to have a warning about the rape scenes.
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Totally awesome.
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, a totally creepy start of a story.
SneakySpy chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
I loved this! I'm so glad I stumbled across it, but poor Kyler, really, I loved it all. D
Xandrea chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
This story was great. The ending seemed a bit abrupt. It was good. I just wasn't expecting it. Will the next story be about them or other people in the school?
brightsun89 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011