Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
This was wayyy to perfect 3
Guest chapter 41 . 6/23
*casually dies* 3
RainbowCloudArt chapter 41 . 6/20
That was the definition of cute! XD
Valkyrie.C chapter 41 . 6/20
Hey. I know you have been posting often but I just thought I would let you know that the story is really good and you should keep on posting
midilikewhoa chapter 40 . 5/26
Really enjoyed this, update soon!
RainbowCloudArt chapter 40 . 4/9
Jesse needs to just go sit in a corner and think about his life choices.
And why are Dominique and Shawn so cute? X3
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 39 . 1/25
I forgot how much of a cutie Shawn was! :) this chapter was great by the way, good work!
ViralBartWarrior chapter 38 . 1/22
Okay, my reviews usually take up what is probably equivalent to a page on Word. No kidding. So I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet. Maybe not that sweet, but it sounds good, right? God, I haven't even gotten to the point yet... Anyway! You have to update! Like, you can't just effing leave it like that! That's inhuman! You know the saying, if you dont succeed, dont try skydiving? Well, this did succed, so go skydiving! Keep going! Heck, have Dominique and Shawn go on a skydiving date! Just do SOMETHING!
Rant over,
-Meddy out
kriss chapter 38 . 1/4
I love your devotion to this story, happy new year
RainbowCloudArt chapter 38 . 12/23/2014
The next chapter will definitely be interesting! :P
ViralBartWarrior chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
One word: UPDATE! You cant just leave it on a damn cliffhanger? Thats...thatd... I just took a screenshot. Real helpgul, computer. Sorry if there are typosm I just be bothered fixing them. Anyway, thats allni hoota say. Peace.
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :) 3 Thank you for updating and making my weekend. I love you :)
RainbowCloudArt chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
Please update again soon! XD
Kryss chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Aww their first fight how sweet and lol this chapter was like a PSA video but it was cute none the less. Hope you are having an amazing fall 3
RainbowCloudArt chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
This chapter was pretty awesome! I loved Logan and Domonique's conversation at the end and I hope you update again soon!
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »