Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
Kriss chapter 28 . 2/24
You update like a girl with a irregular period...but I love this story so please continue
P.s. Please let domonique end up with Shawn I love Shawn
BOONIK chapter 28 . 2/8
OHHH! you updated! I know, Im late:( like a week and a half late on reading this:, nonetheless, you updated! thank you! waiting for the next chapter with bated breath!Please don't make me wait long :{(pouty face)
RainbowCloudArt chapter 28 . 1/27
SHAWN! WHY ARE YOU GOING OUTON A DATE?!
deadkitty1 chapter 27 . 1/22
Aw! Glad she's opening up. It's good she trusts Carli.
RainbowCloudArt chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
Why'd you have to leave the chapter at that!? Now I'm I'm suspense!
Kriss chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Omg no Dominique and shawn are meant to be don't do this to me ( oh that rhymed), no but seriously
britta chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
i love this book! write more! please!
RainbowCloudArt chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
NO ELLIOT! WHY YOU BE KISSING DOMINIQUE?! DX
I ship Dominique with Shawn really badly...

I completely freaked out when I saw you updated by the way, getting some very confused looks from my friends at my lunch table.
Kriss chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Omg I can't believe I haven't seen this till now ! Sooooo good but I love Shawn so please don't throw him away
Dreaminglight chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
So... Is Dominique gonna end up with Shawn? I really hope she ends up with him!
AkiraIsAwesome chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I love this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
deadkitty1 chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
Everything is a jumble for Dominique. I just miss Logan though. He didn't get that many lines in this chapter. :(
me chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
That. Was. Awesome. (Fireworks)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
I'm very confused. If Jesse is so EVIL why does Desiree date him? Also, how is Desiree pronounced? Is it like dez-er-ee or desire-ee? And I am amazed at Shawn's slyness. Smarticle particles!
fantasygurl1330 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
I am in love with this story and I flip out whenever there's an update. Eeep! It's so good! 3 Update when you can :D
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »