Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 39 . 1/25
I forgot how much of a cutie Shawn was! :) this chapter was great by the way, good work!
ViralBartWarrior chapter 38 . 1/22
Okay, my reviews usually take up what is probably equivalent to a page on Word. No kidding. So I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet. Maybe not that sweet, but it sounds good, right? God, I haven't even gotten to the point yet... Anyway! You have to update! Like, you can't just effing leave it like that! That's inhuman! You know the saying, if you dont succeed, dont try skydiving? Well, this did succed, so go skydiving! Keep going! Heck, have Dominique and Shawn go on a skydiving date! Just do SOMETHING!
Rant over,
-Meddy out
kriss chapter 38 . 1/4
I love your devotion to this story, happy new year
RainbowCloudArt chapter 38 . 12/23/2014
The next chapter will definitely be interesting! :P
ViralBartWarrior chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
One word: UPDATE! You cant just leave it on a damn cliffhanger? Thats...thatd... I just took a screenshot. Real helpgul, computer. Sorry if there are typosm I just be bothered fixing them. Anyway, thats allni hoota say. Peace.
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 37 . 11/29/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :) 3 Thank you for updating and making my weekend. I love you :)
RainbowCloudArt chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
THAT ENDING FOR THE CHAPTER! I LOVES IT!
Please update again soon! XD
Kryss chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Aww their first fight how sweet and lol this chapter was like a PSA video but it was cute none the less. Hope you are having an amazing fall 3
RainbowCloudArt chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
This chapter was pretty awesome! I loved Logan and Domonique's conversation at the end and I hope you update again soon!
Roses Forever chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
Update please
Kriss chapter 35 . 8/19/2014
Yay her and Shawn are "Dating" ! I just about died at the part where they were playing mini golf
RainbowCloudArt chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
This was possibly one of my favorite chapters of the whole story! It was just so adorable and I loved it! XD
Little Red and the bigbadwolf chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
I cannot begin to describe how excited I was when I saw that you had updated! You absolutely MUST publish this because I will pay you money to have my own copy of this. Real life money. I mean I'm always broke so not much but like, REAL LIFE MONEY! Anyway I love this and am just waiting for you to throw a curveball that will KILL ME and then I will dig my own grave and die via drowning in my own tears but no matter what you do I will love this, with my whole heart oh my sweet baby Josh! :) thank you
Kriss chapter 34 . 8/2/2014
I love how I can laugh and fangirl while reading this story !
Guest chapter 34 . 8/1/2014
aieee I love this keep up the good work you're great go you :) I've been following this story since almost the beginning haha I love it!
134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »