Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
a-freaking-dorable. I love them as a couple! :D
deadkitty1 chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
:O Shocker!

Sisterly fights get me down though but I totally would have held a grudge too.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Woahhhhhh... That was AWESOME!
shehasnoname chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
O.M.G. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS. Please update sooooon; can't wait for the next chapter!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cuteeee so excited for the next chapter! also she sounds like she isnt kissing him back but i hope she does. Otherwise that will be awkward and not cute haha :)
You Only Live Once. So ROLO chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Omg! Wasn't expecting THAT! (Just kidding, I kind of was because truly... who doesn't wish for that to happen?) I shall call them Shaminique.
fantasygurl1330 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
:) wonderful as always
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
:D :D :D I love the idea of those two together! Woot Woot!
deadkitty1 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Intense twin drama unfolding. I like it. :)

The story's title caught my attention since my favorite color is purple and I'm in desperate want of a good purple pen. The personality of Luke and Dominique telling the story made it really fun. They're different but similar in a way. Usually when two different people are telling the story and they're the opposite sex, I'm used to thinking they'd eventually end up together. It's a prejudice and ironically some aspects of this story is about prejudices and stereotypes. The concept is intriguing.

The father's role in his daughter's lives seems minor. It's frightening how he didn't notice one of his daughters was gone for the entire day. It's kinda the same with Luke's mom too... Negligent parents.

Although I do like how the chapters were told from different perspectives, the repetitive aspect is sort of annoying. To read over the same dialogue but in someone else's head is trying. There's no doubt of the new information learned, it just feels like I read the same chapter twice so I feel slightly cheated. Just slightly. I'm just warning you to watch out for that. I think I only saw you do it once so it wasn't that big of a deal. For the other chapters, little repeat parts are fine since it's unavoidable. :)

You did have a few minor spelling mistakes. I think you in one of your chapters you typed 'boot' instead of 'booth' and 'jokey' instead of 'jockey'. It's really minor but I thought I should point it out in case you want to edit.

I really like the characters and the witty dialogue. The mystery about the twins got me hooked and I'm glad Luke stepped up his detective status and pieced things together. I do see the romance brewing between certain people but I'm actually more interested in what other secrets the twins might have. hehehe
thetiredchild chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
She's in jail? :O You just made this wayyy more tense! :O
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
amazing? why yes, yes it is
Seer of the Worlds chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Gawd. I love this story! Please. Update. SOON. :)
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Shawn :D Dominique :D Happiness
sanguine eyes chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Hey, good story! I really like the characters, especially Dominique and Shawn; the way they react to each other is priceless :P I do hope they get together ;)

xSanityxIsxFleetingx
UMMLC chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Aw this last scene is a real interesting one also damn look and Dominique should go out ah they are so blind but anyway also I love it that Shawn doesn't actually like Desiree haha. Anyways can't wait for more chapters!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete