Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
UMMLC chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Aw this last scene is a real interesting one also damn look and Dominique should go out ah they are so blind but anyway also I love it that Shawn doesn't actually like Desiree haha. Anyways can't wait for more chapters!
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
LadyBalacenia chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
I like Luke.
thetasteofsun chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
Thank you soooo much for updating. I was serioulsy beginning to beleve that all the stories I put on alert weren't EVER gong to be updated. I'm glad that Luke is finally figuring everything out.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I watch that show xD lol. I want to figure out what happened with that guy! It has become my mission. I am a good guesser but I don't want to guess and my guess be WAY off the mark.. :P
LadyBalacenia chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
This new review feature really makes it easier for us lazy people to review...

I liked this chapter. It was good, and I like when they switch and she feels a tiny pang for Luke.

Anyway, I have about 4,000 words of a story that my best friend and I are co-writing. Could you PM me back if you'd be maybe interested in reading it and giving me thoughts and comments...?
thetasteofsun chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Love this story so far. You're doing a great job with the writing and I love the characters!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Good job
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Hey loved the chapter! I luv this story! :) ps and can u check out my one-shot called "My Stalker"? Thanks :)
You Only Live Once. So ROLO chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Oh. My god. Why must it end? I was all like "Awesome! New chapter!" Then it was over. And i was like "Awww..."
fantasygurl1330 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
BUGGABUGGAGAWDANGIT DESIRE!
She annoys the hell outta me. ;p
but good chapter
update sooooon!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
I am guessing he caused the scar
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
LUV IT! :D & yes the mystery deepens...CAN'T WAIT 2 read more! So eger 2 find out what happens next!
LadyBalacenia chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Oooo...haha, update soon :)
fantasygurl1330 chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
dun... dUn... DUN...! awesome chapter and awesome story that needs to be updated as soon as possible. keep up the good work!
Dreaminglight chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
What is so bad about Jesse that
Makes Dom so mad?