Reviews for I Picked My True Love With a Purple Pen
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
).. love this story.. my favourite character is shawn.. he's absolutely hillarious!

D
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
nice...
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! ;D It's BEASTING AWESOME! :D keep up the AMAZING work! :) can't wait 2 read more! Especially 2 find out what happens on the date! :) lol ;D teeny boppers! My dad says that when he refers 2 teenagers a lot! :D
Quinette chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
This is really, really good so far and I can't wait to see where you're planning to take this story :)
um-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So she's totally digging the guy who sexually harasses her on a daily basis, right? Whoa, baby, sexual harassment, verbal abuse and general disrespect are love!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Yay! More soon please!
Daughter of Athena chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Haha, I don't think I was aloud to review earlier since I didn't have an account. I have one for Fanfiction though... :P

Anyways, I love this story. No one's a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu yet, I suppose. I love Dominique's comebacks too. (; And this time Desiree was civil to her sister! *le gasp* I actually love it when they're sister-ish together.

Update soon! :)
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
I think if you where literally on your hands and knees that would be COOL.

Lol as always I just adored your update. Shawn and Dominique 3 lol
sora.lov chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I hope there's more action with Shawn and Dominique! ) just can't wait for the next chapter!
thatawkwardmoment chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
_ I was so excited to see that this had been updated. It is a really awesome story and I love the characters, they always make me lol - I'm wondering why there aren't more reviews? This story should have more. XD

Anyways, I thought the chapter was good and I loved the ending. Made me :) hoping you update soon because it really is pretty fantastic (well-written, interesting characters).

Um, so.. update soon. Please! :p
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
OMG. Why don't you have a million reviews? This story is really really awesome. It's funny (okay, freaking hilarious!) and a completely realistic display of the classic high school scene. It's very well written and your grammar is awesome (I love you. Bad grammar literally makes me cry.) and you get sucked in really easily. Dom is a great character and her obsession with lists makes her much more 3D than she would be other wise! I really hope you update this soon! I will be waiting on the edge of my seat!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
nice story so far Dominique is awesome :D
INDEESEEUS chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Oh, Shawn. How lovely you are indeed.

"Fuck you."

"Gladly." I love it! But then I wanna punch him as bad as Dom does when he says he's going on a double date with her sister. BLEH. Make out with Dom already, geez!
Hannah D chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
I really liked this story lol i like luke too :)
thatawkwardmoment chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
That is a very good question. What happened to Desiree? And more importantly - when do we find out? o.O

Update soon, please! XD

sigh Still missing my italics.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »