Reviews for Beverages
gumdropj chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
It's so easy to put things off until the last minute- to procrastinate until you realize you will barely have enough time to get half of whatever-it-is done, let alone finish it.

-I never really got why people put things off so much. I mean, I do that sometimes but usually I just like to get things done and then do whatever with my free time.

The worst part of it all: no matter how many times one experiences this, they never really learn.

-Ain't that the truth. :)

So here I am, dying over a something, my 6th cup of coffee

-Coffee tastes really bad to me, but everyone I know seems to like it a lot. I'm more of a tea gal.

Looking at the clock, I saw that it was only 4:00 PM. I had enough time, no? A nap couldn't hurt…

-And so the cycle of procrastination begins again...

Nice!
gumdropj chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Whoa, this drabble is way short!

Hmm, "Malky" wonder who that is. It's a cool name! Malky, Malky, Malky ... like Milky, but with an 'i' ... reading on ...

I open it quickly, grabbing onto the cup carelessly. My hand retracts instantly as I shake my hand around, trying to rid my skin of the burning pain.

Lol, I do that a lot. .

This time, I wisely decide to grab onto the cup's handle.

Ah, smart one. ;P

How short uhuhuhuhuhuu

Uhuh, very short.

Doing these to distract myself from my endless amount of homework. x_x

Yayy! I love win/win situations. You get to procrastinate on your homework and I get to read your amazing drabbles! :D FictionPress FTW!
gumdropj chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Woohoo! Drabble-time! I love these. :D

They told me that my performance lately has not been to their standards, even though I have been doing everything around the office lately.

Hmm, I doubt he's been doing "everything around the office" ... but that's just my inability to trust lots of people coming into play ... But on with the drabble!

She left me the moment I was jobless.

Eh, what a bitch.

Drank it. Ordered more. My mind was on a simple repeat.

And he turns to alcohol ... :\

Our hands met, as did our faces. We clumsily stumbled into a room at a nearby hotel.

Hmm, I see he bounces back fairly quickly.

When I woke up in the morning, she was still there.

Whoa, she still there! More faithful than his ex-wife, it seems.

And this break is full of homework EVERYWHERE

What? That's messed up! All breaks should be homework-free!