Reviews for My White Knight Is A Cowboy
KitsuneQueen chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
You ever gonna update?
K'daDraycos chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I would like to start off by saying that I really enjoy your plot lines; they are believable and intriguing! To be honest, I stumbled upon your stories by chance but I'm glad I did. (Your werewolf and fire-god-volcano ones are especially interesting for me.)

I know that you probably have moved on (considering the dates of updating), but I enjoyed this particular story quite a lot. Akito is an interesting lead, and I feel the burning urge to find out more about Raily. There were a few errors in spelling (for example, I can't remember in which chapter but it was written "longer" when I assume you meant "loner"). However, these didn't stall the story too much for me even though I'm easily irritated and distracted by those sort of things. :)

It might be too much to ask because I know life has a weird way of suddenly changing directions, but please continue this story! In addition, if I may make a suggestion, try deepening the complexities of the characters in a way that creates a closer feel to the characters. In other words, make every character important.

Well, that's all for now! I hope life and love are kind and fortune finds you well! I look forward to more stories!
blade leader of the espers chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This story is awesome
Talysse chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Hello!
It s an interessant story!
Characters are really nîce and cute. I loved when Raily was heard, ît was original and different. Who is he and why has he came there?
I wait the next! :-)
Ryuji Akuma chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I Lourve this so much I lourve Raily I lourve Akito By the way I posted my last review on the wrong chapter, it was supose to go on this one
Ryuji Akuma chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is amazing! I lourve it so muchness. Are you going to write more? I think you should, because it is awesomesauceness Oh, oh, oh by the way, you are an awesomeness writer. I have just read, like most the stories you have written and they are a amzing
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Aw! Akito and Raily are so cute together!
booksareamazing chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
This story is great and I absolutely love it! Please update soon!
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I loved it! But I mean, what a cryptic ending! "He just hoped his brothers didn't come searching for him." There is a history there! and something clearly will happen! I want to know!

Do you think you'll write a sequel? (pleeeeease)
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
just a quick note, in case you want to fix the typo. It should be "steed," if you're talking about a horse. "stead" is a different word like: "I was chosen to do the work in her stead."
kitty chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
YAY! A NEW CHAPPY! :)
Kitty chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
DAMN. cowboys HOT! :)
Aourie chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I almost didnt read this, but Im so glad I did. Of all the stories Ive read of yours, Ive yet to be disappointed. Please continue just the way you are :D
Icey of the Black Rose chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is so cute! I love it! Please continue writing.
Bookworm24601 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011