Reviews for Two Weeks with the Mukherjee Boys
DutchAver chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
After this chapter, I'll briefly stop reviewing for a while to focus on my Beta-duties :) But I'll be back!

This chapter was slightly... incestuous, referring to the ship tease here between Sara and Iemon: Sara being on top of Iemon, and Raja wondering if Iemon spent the night in Sara's room. (What kind of a pervert is he?) It's slightly funny, but it's also a bit tough to read, I think.

Ah, so Rapier is the bike? That's a surprise indeed, clever twist that I didn't see coming :)

I still wonder why Iemon hates his father so much. I guess I'll find that out... eventually. But it will take a while before we get there, and I can't wait until you update!

Good chapter! Two mistakes:

'"Erm, Iemon?" I said, tentatively, "Are you listening to me."' The period should be a questionmark.

' you'd find Mr. Mukherjee a lot more agreeable today that before."' ThaN before

Can't wait until you post more :) I'm currently busy with the chapters you sent me, I'll send them all back once I've done them all. How's your Beta-ing going?

Hope your Christmas was merry!
DutchAver chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Like I've said before, Iemon pretends to be a terrible person, posh and all, but you describe beautifully how deep down inside, he's a really nice person - and Sara's the same, sometimes. I do think they care deeply for one another deep down, though - why else would Iemon rescue Sara from Ronnie? Iemon's not a bully.

I think Ronnie's got something to do with Iemon's past, and how he ended up being so screwed up, and I think Anya plays a role in it too.

By the way, I hate bullies too - I'm glad Iemon taught Ronnie a lesson.

Keep it up! And, in case I forget to, or can't, review tomorrow, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very inspirational 2012!
DutchAver chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Why does Sara blame Iemon for her own messed up appearance? I'm sure Iemon just forgot to alert her. I guess that just fits with her personality :)

I understand she's tired though... stupid jetlags, who invented them? Never had one, but that's mostly because I've never left Europe.

It's sweet to find Sara refusing to eat if Iemon doesn't, forcing him along. She's kind herself too, she just hides it well. Come to think of it, she and Iemon are more alike than they both want to admit, I think :)

Iemon's relationship with his father is strained - yeah, I thought, let's state the obvious - and you show it so well here. Iemon truly loathes his father, but he loved him enough to come over for him - so he still likes his dad a little bit. I really do wonder what Iemon's father has done so wrong that Iemon hates him so much.

I wonder who Rapier is, by the way. We'll find that out next chapter, won't me?

Good chapter! One mistake:

'"Can you believe my dad has a fiancé?"' I'll just refer to my previous review!

See you next time!
DutchAver chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Short chapters are a trademark thing with you. That surely makes them a lot easier to write, though :)

I like Iemon going back, even though I would've liked to see more description of the flight, and Sara's sickness. Fortunately, I've never been subject to flight or car sickness as I spent a lot of my first two years in a car, but I feel sorry for Sara nonetheless O.o I would've liked to see more of that.

It is well-described how the caretaker is annoyed at the happiness of Iemon's father, and I'm sure he has his reasons for that.

Why are Iemon and Sara so shocked at Iemon's father having found love, though? That's something I'd surely like to know.

A lot of mistakes in this chapter, and one I remember reading but I can't find it anymore. I suggest you check this chapter for spelling and grammar mistakes! Here are the ones I found:

'He noticed why livid face' You mean MY livid face?

'I was mighty impressed.' 'mighty' here is about how impressed Sara is. She isn't mighty herself - therefore, it's an adverb and it should be 'mightily'.

'Rapier or Reaper or whatever it was that Iemon was dying to meet had to be something precious to him.' This 'Rapier' - odd names aside - seems to be a person, so I'd replace the 'whatever' by 'whoever' and 'something' by 'someone'.

'"Your father now has a fiancé."' It's spelled 'fiancée', with an extra e.

Keep it up! I will start Beta-ing your chapters tomorrow, BECAUSE I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY EXAMS D (And I have proof that I passed at least two of them) So I will have plenty of time for your story See you soon!
DutchAver chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I love how Iemon and Sara silenced Anita: even though Iemon tries so hard to be a bastard, he most obviously is not. I think he's my favourite character now.

You seem to strongly imply that Elijah plays a role in the later part of this story. Will he somehow be there in Pondicherry? And what exactly will happen in there, the 'twist of fate' you describe?

You've got me curious, as always :) Good chapter with quite a few mistakes - I recommend you proofread this chapter again. Here are the mistakes I've found:

'Iemon, we are waiting for on the next floor…"' waiting for YOU on the next floor

'Had been a psychologist I would've' Had I been a psychologist...

'But what didn't know right now ' I didn't know...

'"You'll have good time,"' You'll have A good time

See you tomorrow!
DutchAver chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So you're telling this story from Sara's perspective now? Very interesting to find out what she'll think about stuff. There's nothing wrong with a good perspective change now and then, helps you see things from another side.

Nice title drop, you even dropped it twice. Well done.

Iemon's still a bastard, isn't he? I hope he'll get over himself some time soon, thanks to SWAPPED! I know that he's not the arrogant prick he pretends to be. Maybe this story will help him in doing so :)

A few mistakes:

'Right up front was the black board, with soft board on either side of it.' Don't you mean 'A soft board on...'?

' I just wished the class would get over.' You mean the class would BE over

Nice introduction!
Racer283 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Racer283 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Racer283 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Racer283 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Racer283 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
He he, I liked this!

I think the idea of a sequel is pretty cool, especially for SWAPPED!

Great going, and KEEP WRITING!
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I know that this is supposed to be a sequel, but since it is technically a new story, could you give a little background to your characters?

Secondly, your writing is already really good, but it doesn't hurt to add a little description to the setting. Overall, it's off to a great start!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I told you I'd read this, so I thought I'd get to it straight away. It's a good start - I love all the Indian-ness to it, it definitely adds a nice touch. Would love to read more, can't wait for an update!
Racer283 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read the rest of this story and see what all happens in it. Keep up the good work.