Reviews for Words A Day 2011: The Reborn January
PepperLovey chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Deep
PepperLovey chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Hurting for no reason sucks but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger... Right? Eh
PepperLovey chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I feel like this was optimistic while pessimistic at the same time which really doesn't make any sense...
PepperLovey chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Psh I see no suck! I thought it was pretty good! Way better then I could do in 4 minutes anyway! Haha
PepperLovey chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I love the first day of the year it just feels so fresh and like everything'll be alright 'cause it's a new year and the problems don't go from year to year (even though they really do).
PepperLovey chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That's such a neat idea! I first saw this months folder thing and went into an was like 270? I should start at 1! So yeah I'm gonna read all of them AND comment on them! (probably...) so yeah... I dunno I guess I felt like telling you I was gonna be reading/commenting and stuffs...
HiddenFromYou chapter 32 . 8/14/2011
Bravo for January. I remember I was quite down that time this year myself, but I've found something good this year, that I hope I can run with. Hope you've found good too. :)
HiddenFromYou chapter 28 . 8/14/2011
Sorry about my current reviews not being as long as they usually are, but I really have nothing to say about this poem other than: esquisite. ...Which isn't how you spell that word. . But it's 2:30am so fuck it. :P
HiddenFromYou chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
Oh no, the ending was amazing! You built up the good feeling of not being along and having someone to love and love you and then tore it awway with one sentence. Wonderfully done. :)
HiddenFromYou chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
This poem rounded off extremely strongly, and I like how you refer back to previous poems in the new ones you write.

Even though I thought the last three lines were brilliant, I automatically read the last as "I just want everything to fall from the sky". That sounded more natural somehow than the actual version.
HiddenFromYou chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Lovely final line. XD
HiddenFromYou chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This poem fascinated me. You had three completely contrasting ideas for each of the verses, but they flowed together so well that it didn't feel jerky or forced at all.

You also made me think about what you meant and the quickly shifting emotions made it feel like a bit of a rollar coaster. :D
Elizabeth-Dare chapter 32 . 1/31/2011
Congrats on The Reborn January. It's been a great set of poems! I await The Loving February. You shall have a regular reviewer for that month as well. D

*hugs back* ;)
Elizabeth-Dare chapter 31 . 1/30/2011
I'm sick too! D I've been sick with a horribly annoying cold since thursday. And sleeping with your mouth open really sucks. I hate being sick. :(

Hope we both get better soon.
Elizabeth-Dare chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
As I was reading this I was thinking "True , true that's very true." We do think nothing of death nowadays. Unless it's someone we are close to. And sometimes even then we'll be numb to the fact that the person is completly gone from the world.

"get your ass up that chair" I think you ment to say "get your ass off that chair" or something like that.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »