Reviews for I Hear it Again
BlameMyMuses chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I think the repitition was really effective and I like how the poem sort of starts off humorous only to really impact at the end with the final line. It hits home. Excellent poem.
sumiko the wacko chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
im new here (i just registered today!), but i suppose that, in order to get more involved in FPs community, ill have to give my first review. so here goes!

first of all, i think that the repetition of the phrase "sorry, sorry, sorry" (and of the word itself in that phrase) was powerful, and to me, it sounded more like it was being said by a disconnected being rather than the persona itself, who was voicing out their thoughts on the word. it really contributed to the confused, muddled up feeling the poem initially gave off.

also, that last line is something we can all relate to, i think. so is the whole poem. the ending brings together each line and makes the persona sound less like a lost child and more like someone whos experienced pain and apologies too many times, and just takes each 'sorry' as another insincere utterance by the perpetrator of the act. my grammar isnt in its best condition right now, so i sure hope i made sense.:'D

kudos to you, and ill check out any poetry you write in the future! C:
Subbie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010