Reviews for Jolene
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aww man, I wanted Jolene and Remy together so bad! Oh well, great story anyways!
myxe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was perfect! :') Lots of feels.
1) pulled at my heart strings
2) was rooting for the characters all the way
3) loved the resolution
4) LOVED the characters. Drew and Remy's relationship was really lovely as well.
5) awesome song
6) well written

Yeah, loved it. :)
onezero chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was a great story. You painted a very thorough picture of Remy and Drew's life before starting on Jolene's conquest. It made me feel sympathetic towards Drew, especially since Remy and Drew sounds like a very special couple. I think you really brought out how hurt Drew was in all these. And you added a hard punch when Remy called out Jolene's name in her sleep. There was a moment there I was uncertain if Remy and Drew will still be together. Great job handling all the emotions. Thank you for the story.
Shadowcub chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Jolene should have gotten her ass kicked!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
First off, I would like to say that whenever I saw this title in your story profile I would always think of the song Jolene and then I finally decide to read it and notice that it was actually inspired by said song. Awesome. Love the story. I felt for Drew, who is a little insecure and only wants Remy to be honest with both them. I connected with the emotion of this one a lot. As always, thank you for writing and please continue.
Greek Chorus chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A very well written, enjoyable story. The characters were sympathetic (yes, even Jolene for whom I felt rather sorry!) and with enough intrigue to keep the suspense of who Remy eventually chooses. I would be interested to see a follow-up story about Jolene. If anyone can rehabilitate her character, the Lunatic can!

Thanks for sharing your story! I look forward to starting your new story (A Little Slice of Heaven).
H. Earthserpent chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aw what a happy and sad story. you should write a story for Jolene. Let her fine someone who will love her like how Remy loves Drew.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was a great story with underlining moral. Holy shit—it made me cry a bit; I'm guessing that Jolene was looking for someone that was sincere, and thoughful; like Remy, instead of a person being attracted to her body and charming personality. Someone to look past her exterior? We're all different though, life isn't a fairy-tale.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this is good
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was such a wonderful story. I'll be honest, I wanted to hit Remy over the head with a bat a few times. How could she be so dense? really? But! All's well that ends well! It was a magnificent love story and I enjoyed it very much. Btw, can't wait for the sequel of Please baby! Hope to read more from you soon.
sharon-cooley chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow, I really like this story. I kinda thought Remy was gonna end up with Jolene, but I quickly fell in love with the quiet, reserved nature of Drew and how Remy let her open up. They definitely now have a permanent place in my heart.

As for Jolene, she seems like a bit of a bitch. I mean, who would try to break something as sacred as Drew and Remy's relationship up? At least Remy kinda put things into perspective and made her realise she couldn't have her. I hope she gets her own side story and finds the girls of her dreams? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Sharon
Affair chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I just finished it!

You should've divided the story into a couple of chapters, it's a long read.

It's really good because it's realistic and it's easy to imagine that actually happening.

I want a Remy now...
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good story. Drew sounds adorable. Jolene sounds like a bitch though.
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Yay love conquers all. Nice work. Later.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was an awesome story. The interactions of all the characters involved made the story that much better.

I am in love with this; thank you for posting this )

-Z