Reviews for Sunset Boulevard
viietbaybee123 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter! Which she see Sully again at the party? Update asaaaap! :)
I-am-happy chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Review from Spain! Oh my geeesh I'm in Spain!

Anywho, this chapter felt like it was... missing something. Not the best. I can't make this long 'cause I have to go to bed but I liked it very much!

Adios,

Emily
Vampireacademyrox chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
viietbaybee123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Another great chapter! I just love this story. Delilah seems like the typical blonde rich bitch on the outside, but she's actually a lit deeper and kinder than that and I like it! Very well done. :)
Ice Bubble chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
This chapter was amazing! Only slightly disappointing because it's just so short! :'( I totally understand what your saying but update! Now. *intimidating gangster stance* Yeah...
Contest-girl chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Oh I'm a babe! ;) Okay for that chapter- I really liked it! I love how he could use Delilah to get to them. It all worked out really well. I personally can't wait for the next chapter! To see what Delilah has to say about it. Bet she will tell Sully off next time she sees him. Haha.

I'm really looking forward to were this is going! As always you chapter made me smile a HUGE smile! Thanks, I needed that. But one thing... UPDATE OR DEATH! Okay, maybe not death, but I really love this story and every time you don't update it makes me very very sad. So be a dear and update please?

Warning, going off on a caps lock spree. Three...two...one...go: SO I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY! BLOODY LOVELY JOB HUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE...SOON. OH IT BETTER BE SOON.

*Deep breath* Caps lock Shut down.*

Haha. Loved.

-Happy
viietbaybee123 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Great story! The characters are very well developed, and Sully sounds sexy! Update soon :)
Ice Bubble chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
I Love this so much but I'm so sad! :'(
Ice Bubble chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
LOVE ITT!
Ice Bubble chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
I LOVE THIS! THIS IS AWESOME! I'M GOING TO READ MORE OF THIS AWESOMENESS!
Ice Bubble chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I know! I am very gosh darn lovely! :)
Ice Bubble chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Three possibilities for boyfriends! Shesh!
Ice Bubble chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I love this! Suly! is Sexyy!

Anyways...

I wonder what's gonna happen next!
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
This is very interesting so far... though based on what you say, it's definitely building up. Can't wait. Oh! I don't even have to! XD
I-am-happy chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
ohh! I 100%ly positively so totally amazingly adored this chapter! So freaking awesome! I love how you show the bond between her dad and herself. It really builds up emotionality when Sully makes her leave it makes you feel like your living it and your the one in almost tears.

You really kicked a$$ in this chapter! Kudos to you! You describe everything so well its like I'm there seeing the things for myself and it truly makes me jump for joy. I can't wait for the next chapter! I am hoping for another encounter with the infamous Sully? That would be a blast! Honestly I am taping my foot waiting. I'll be checking my e-mail WAY more than needed and when I see 'Sunset Boulevard' show up on my screen I promise you I will squeal and jump for joy!

I want to tell you the down right truth. This chapter make me undeniably happy and I can't thank you more for being so awesome as to let yourself type it all out.

Amazing work! I will be looking forward to more VERY VERY soon! I mean REALLY soon!

Much love, I-am-happy