Reviews for Sweepers
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/9
Okay, first of all, I want to say that your summary totally rocks! I'm serious! I crack up every time I read it! Second, I have a feeling that I will love this story! _
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 18 . 2/12
This is great!
misssmiley03 chapter 35 . 1/19
I just spent the hole day reading this and it is long but it is still is really well written and you're a great writer just so you know...have a great day :) xoxo
Guest chapter 35 . 9/21/2013
It's fitting how you ended it with an infinity symbol, which is a mathematical symbol that can be a romantic symbol too...

I'm really excited for the seque! The situation between Addie and Luke's mom reminds me of a woman not getting along with her mother-in-law. Not that Luke and Addie are married...or are they?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
I'm glad Addie and Kitty made up :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
I think that Luke came out of the bathroom shortly after Addie, heard her conversation with Ashley, and thought she was talking about Quang...

Loving the story, btw. I've notice a few spelling errors in some chapters but they're not enough to distract me from the excellent story-telling.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Adelaide and Luke are hilarious together!
Secret chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
I was right!
Secrets chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
I knew it! I knew it! Well I didn't know it was such a big secret *giggle at NOT intended pun* but I knew that Luke was good at maths and was only pretending *thus is where I was wrong, slightly* to be tutored by adelaide, I was wrong because he actually did that to stop being a nerd but CONTINUED that to spend time with adelaide.
Secrets chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
I know why likes angry! I know! I know
Secrets chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Okay, first off I love Adelaide and totally get her view of things. And then the sweeper thing, see, a sweeper doesnt have to be perfectly perfect or something like that but he should be able to sweep a woman off her feet and that's it, like he can have flaws, he can be arrogant, a jerk and all that but in the end the woman is swept off her feet and that's what makes a sweeper.
my princess ending chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
So...it's July, almost August, 2013. I don't see the sequel. But on with the review...
This story moves at a snail pace, I swear, but it never gets boring for some reason. For example, I don't like scenes with Adelaide and Kitty but in the end, I read the scenes with interest.
Believe it or not, it's not that cliché at all; there are plenty of surprises every where. Like how the love note wasn't a scheme of Farah's and how it turns out that Sadie doesn't like Peter.
I enjoyed reading this a lot. :) I'll check back soon hoping you've updated Keeper.

my princess ending chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
Pulling an all-nighter just to finish this and what do I get? Two chapters without Luke! This is depressing. I want dialogue from him.

my princess ending chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
You are beyond evil. There are five more chapters left and you set her up with Quang?! I cannot believe this. Not only that but you hurt Lou too! Oh My Gosh. I cried when he said "I don't care"; my feelings were hurt. This is not okay.

my princess ending chapter 29 . 7/31/2013
You are evil, y'know? Interrupting Adelaide's love confession not once, but twice and I'm pretty sure the note was from Farah and not Luke. She doesn't deserve this pain.
Anyways, I'm whipping through these chapters too fast. There are about six more chapters for me to read and I'm sure the last one is an epilogue, it always is. Even if it isn't, I think there's too little time for them to resolve the problem and declare their love. Which means there's only one other answer left, they don't declare their love. But that can't be true because Luke is a sweeper and there are always good outcomes to stories with sweepers...right?

286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »