Reviews for snow
the prophet apathetic chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
You are doing great. Thanks for sharing.
Pocketpoet chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Your imagery is simply breath-taking. I feel as if I am looking directly into this scene as it happens. Losing friends is not easy, but it does sometimes happen. You made a very beautiful piece of poetry from a sad moment. i loved it.
iliads chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
there is some wonderful imagery in this piece. i have such a clear picture of what's going on here in my head. i particularly like the last stanza, i feel like it sums up the entire poem very well, which is actually quite unusual as in most poetry i encounter on this site, the endings are very weak. however, yours definitely breaks that trend. well done!
Noir Schist chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
The topic of lost/losing friendship is always a sad topic for me. For everyone, too, I guess, as everyone probably has experienced it at least once, in one way or another.

In each of your poems, you have these set of lines that just stand out brightly because they're too beautiful. In this one, it's the last stanza. No matter how many times I repeated the lines in my mind, I never got bored of it.

In the second stanza, I sensed this sort of discord within the lines. "grey clouds, full of snow, waiting, two wings, all that's left of a dead seagull," Maybe it was the commas for me. I just couldn't like the imagery in those lines. I felt a bit disoriented there.

Nevertheless, I loved the poem. My comments are just my opinions only and I hope they're helpful to you. Keep writing!