Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Kat
Sierra Raquel chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
dun dun dun! suspense! i love it!
Sierra Raquel chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
OMIGOSH THIS IS SO COOL. seriously, i think this is my favorite story of your's so far!
Sierra Raquel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this is so cool! i can see it all in my mind...the way you write is awesome! you're very good at imagery! must. keep. reading.
NVR chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Wow! I think we have a bit of a discovery! Why would Kat bring it to a hairdresser and in a white envelope! At least were getting some action into this story.

As usual, a fantastic writing style, and you always keep the reader on edge, and in times like these, you want the chapter to be already written and posted so you can keep reading. Great describing words, and the way you described his feelings when he wanted to open the envelope was so realistic!

Something that I might want to change is maybe start this chapter while he is getting his hair cut. The reason why is that during this chapter, his hair was cut in a VERY short ammount of time. If you start with him getting his hair done, the reader doesn't know how long he has been having his hair cut.

And I love the way you describe Marissa. Ofcourse you could turn pale and start crying when a possible major piece of evidence you forget to show the investigator when you see him about every week!

It is an amazing story, and I hope you update soon!

NVR chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Alright! It's starting to heat up! I can't wait to get deeper into this story, and when everything starts falling into place, unless you make it very hard, and with your writing, I think it is possible. Anyway, I can't wait to see what will happen!

I love the discription of Mr. Harold Kellan! It was tops! I'm sure that you couldn't get any better. I also like the conversation because it made sense, and I LOVE the way you changed the words to em or comin. Cutting some parts off the word makes it sound so like the character, and if your actually thinking about your story, you pick thing up like this, and it totally works!

However, you could have made this chapter a little longer with the conversation. This is a proper meeting, and a few questions isn't really what happens. You could have asked Harold more questions because for some reason I think he is a prime suspect. If you asked him more questions, you could have made the reader think twice about him, and get everyone on edge like its a new lead.

Apart fom this, it is an outstanding story, whcich I will continue reading and feedbacking/reviewing!

Ram Attra chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is good cary on.

PS could you read mine?
NVR chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Well, I guess the story is starting to come into place. I think you've planned and plotted this story very well, and you know your story. Like you know where it is going to go.

I find it a bit strange though that you start describing Mark in chapter 4. Maybe you could do so a bit earlier, but I love how you wrote this:

He made a mental note to get it cut soon

Haha! This made me laugh. I love the way you put it in there! It worked very well!

Also I was ingrossed about why he was called to the station, that I noticed no spelling mistakes or grammar issues, so that means that you must of edited really well!

I love the way this mystery story is coming together!

NVR chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Some more information. Great chapter, although it was short, and not alot of new information, or some action taking place. Your writing keeps the reader still interested in chapters like these. Awesome mystery story. KEEP UPDATING!

NVR chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
WOOH! This is getting interesting! I love it. Those describing words are fantastic! I'm interesting to where it will go, but so far I can't stop reading. Great writing. Please post another chapter soon!
NVR chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Wooh! A wonder why she died, and how! Amazing writing and it's beautifully written. I can see where this is going, and I can't wait! UPDATE SOON!
NVR chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is going somewhere. I love it! The describing words make me feel like I'm walking down the street with her! I love this sentence: The faint glow from the single streetlight cast eerie shadows in which darkness dwelt an nightmares gathered. IT'S AMAZING. I wonder where the story will go. UPDATE SOON!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2