Reviews for A Twisted Heart
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was really good. Are Blaine and Liz going out or are they just friends? I'm so royally confused...
Seconds til Transparent chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
scatterbrain? Really, I couldn't tell. Loved this chapter also don't see anything to change but maybe i was too caught up in reading it.
Seconds til Transparent chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I enjoyed all the chapter 1- 9( though it took me a while to get through) I still find it light hearted reading with and overlaying slice of life . This is actually one of the few stories I've read with a lot drama (usually i get annoyed by they way writers tend to make it too sappy; "fake".) but the way you wrote it gives the story a fresh feel. I especially like the milk choosing process i had a laugh over that. The drama in this story is very real and the way you developed the character probably took a long but rewarding process. But about some of the reviewers you may of lost there's a saying for that: "You lose some, you gain some." Or maybe it's the other way around? I'm not sure, but keep writing this story. It's very good. And I'll try to keep up with reviewing each chapter if i can. Just don't churn them out so fast. Like you end up posting chapter 20 the next day.
DoReMe22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Pretty nifty chapter right there! And while i wouldnt say that chapter is slow, im on edge to see who ends up with Andrew, so you must go on )
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aw I love this! Keep going!
DoReMe22 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
i can't get over how cute Blaine is, and the fact you cast him as Darren Criss really helps 3 I love the way you incorporated the title into Andrew's little speech and i hope its used as like a recurring theme throughout the story and somehow ties into Liz's family issues. Keep writing!
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was good. I thought it was sweet that Liz was so responsible. Especially about Matty.

I feel like you have a lot of good, depthy descriptions, but it wouldn’t hurt to go into a little more detail. For example, we’re told that the manager at The Hut bullied Andrew and Blaine, but the story could have been made richer if you wrote about how.

Nice job!

Merle
Ice Bubble chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
AW! :3 This is just so darn cute!
Ice Bubble chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
LOL! The 'Thanks for the Memories' reminds me of the song! XD
Ice Bubble chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
This chapter showed more of the bonds between friends. :) I'm glad it's here. *thumbs up*
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 4/16/2011

Very nice.

But I kind of get the feeling that this friendship and love is kinda shallow. I don't know how to explain it. Not gold-digging shallow, but I just don't see IT. I don't know what IT is but IT's just not there. It was sweet how Blaine knew that she always gets Sprite (which I love BTW) but ... IDK. Everything just seems kind of half-hearted...

But the plotline and everything is good. So keep it up! :)
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is very interesting so far, and you're building up well.
EvilEmoElmoKillsSanta chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Thi storys good. Less forced that your other chapter story but still not exactly flowing. I like it though.