Reviews for Paranoia
chill dude chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
an interesting book. not quite professional, but i certainly couldn't do better, and i had fun reading it.
DiamondWolf14 chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
Cool! It is so unexpected and suprising.I can't wait..
DiamondWolf14 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Nice epilogue. Please write more stories. Please!
xUtterSilencex chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
o m g, this story was GOOD ! I loved everything about it ! congrat on making a very good story :) -Moni-
DiamondWolf14 chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
Aww...I wish that Paranoia could continue for *much* longer. Well, atleast there will be an epilogue. It has been a great story. I hope the epilogue will be as well. I hope that when you finish Paranoia, that you will write stories just as good.
Devotee reader chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
Omg, is this the end? Or is there going to be an epilogue (this kinda is one though) ? I was actually going to review like 2 days ago, but no, fictionpress servers were down, gr... Anyways, hope you write more fics and hope to hear/ read from you soon! :)
Devotee reader chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
May Fox chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
Oh wow! Its so sad and scary, in a way! i think u should right the next chapter with Alexia or Erika talking to Marlyn. or maybe no. i dunno, but pls dont stop here! This story needs a proper ending! D
knew it was ryan brant chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
I knew it from when I double checked the first chapter for the nametaged bitch. I knew it! Mwahahhahaha! You are awesome!
Devoted reader chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
I wonder how the reunion will be like. How many months along was she? I think after a certain number of weeks, there are chances of survival for the fetus. At least she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life caring for a baby that will bring back bad memories for her. Will you mention what happened to Ryan in the next chapter? Also, are they in uni/ college ( America?) yet? Hope you update soon! Is the story going to end soon? :( also will there be a sequel or something, like same characters, different storyline? Btw, what did Marilyn see in Ryan anyway? Looking forward to next chapter! :)
Devoted reader chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
Ooh, nice chapter with lots of action. I was under the impression that office Brent was an old guy, like 40s, I don't know why, so I never suspected that he was Ryan. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Got caught up in schoolwork, so wasn't able to check on updates, but when I chcked, so happy that there are 2 chaps!
DiamondWolf14 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
I like it!
May Fox chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
WOW! Youre so good at writing, and please continue! Its so sad that the baby didnt make it (. At least Maryln is alive! im really tempted to know what happens next. Keep it up!D
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
Officer Brant was acting very suspicious and very guilty and I had a feeling all along that he was the one responsible for her disappearance but what will happen next? there's only one way to find out so please get writing!
Devoted reader chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
Also, in the previous update, I meant 100 not 10, sorry if I made you feel discouraged or anything...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »