Reviews for Paranoia
ohemgitsal chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Hi Devoted reader. Since you don't have an account, I can't respond to you in any other way besides leaving a review that you'll hopefully read. Here are the answers to some of your questions:

1. Marilyn's parents ARE emotional and left missing posters around the town. If you remember in Chapter 6, Officer Brant left the Hughes's house and during his drive, he saw posters hanging up that her parents had put up. "On the way, he saw endless amounts of posters with a familiar girl’s face on it, offering a reward for any information that has to do with her disappearance."

2. The line stating that "another clue Marilyn left them" meant that it was a clue Marilyn left them PURPOSELY. She leaves clues such as the pregnancy stick & police stationary so her friends can puzzle the pieces together and try to find her. She obviously wants to be found, even though it was her choice to leave.

3. Marilyn isn't being kept captive. Because her boyfriend, Ryan, is so abusive, she's scared of him. You'd be surprised to know how hard it is to escape an abusive relationship, which is another reason why Marilyn left her friends clues

Thank you so much for your positive reviews and devotion to this story! Continue reviewing & suggest this story to your friends! If you have any other questions, just ask!

- Ohemgitsal
Devoted reader chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
I was bored so I reread this chapter. Hehe. The last line says that it was another clue Marilyn left for them but this is implying that she in fact was kidnapped and didn't voluntarily go, like I alwYs thought she did throughout the story. Clarify this maybe? I just realized that recently, there haven't been many reviews which is crazy cos it's a really good story. Maybe because people don't read crime fics as much...
Devoted reader chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Likelikelike! I hate Ryan so much! A man who hits women is not a real man. I see that the plot now thickens. I like how you rementioned the police topic. Is Marilyn being kept captive? Cos in normal circumstmaces, I think anyone would run away, no matter how much they liked the guy. Could you clear that up in next/ later chapter? Also, wouldn't marilyns parents usuallumbe the emotional ones crying and sticking up missing persons posters? What's their role in this? And I'm really really happy that you're updating frequently!
Your updating a lot so im glad chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Yay! I am so glad you updated! Now the girls know the truth about vinny. Now if only they find out about ryan!
Devoted reader chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
So sorry! I meant to say vinny not Ginny in my previous review. Stupid autocorrect on iPhone.
Devoted reader chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Yay update! It seems as if the police guy is really mean. I wonder what he's hiding? I think marilyns friends will get onto him soon from his sus behaviour I think Ginny is so sweet and I thought in the beginning that Marilyn might have turned up disguised to the graduation so she could get a glimpse of her friends. I hope the next chapter includes something about how Marilyn is coping and I hope she runs away from her possessive bf. Really happy that you are updating more frequently! Look forward to the next chapter! :)
Devoted reader chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
You updated! Yay! It's provides more depth into the story and it seems as if you are spinning a thick web that will unravel at the end and berthing will make sense. Hope you update soon and I hope the plot has lots of twists and turns. Right now, the police seem very suspicious to me and I hope you take my advice and have a bit of a hint of his role in the story.
Lady of Crimson chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
oMg! So she was with Ryan even when she was with Vinny!So many twists and turns and loopdy loops!
Ah it's been a while chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
First, so glad you updated! Looks like Mari's got a preggy! ryan seems to find a new fetish, pain. Marilyn's new looks would seem ok to me. I guess she just a blonde at heart(In looks. Not anything like stupid blondes.)I wonder if they will think it was someone on the police station yet? SO interesting! Please update fast! Luv ya!
burn321 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
sorry for not sighing in... again. Write more. I used to like Ryan, thinking they were in love but now... I hate him. UPDATE SOON
Devoted reader chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Hey, it's me again. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! I think that this chapter was pretty good. I'm curious, if the guy keeps hitting Marilyn,what will happen to the baby? I rlly hope her friends find her soon and I want to know how the policeman is related to all this? I think he might be Ryan's dad/friend. Oh, and I love how you put the definitions of different phobias at the start of each chapter. Keep it going! :)
Devoted reader chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I know you must be really really busy but can you please update this story cos I check everyday and have been for the last month and I am really frustrated that you have not been updating! Well I guess you know how to build up the suspense by leaving off at the best part. I am wondering, have you maybe forgotten about this story? anyways, I think you have a talent for writing mysteries as demonstrated by this story, so you should really, really continue writing. I like how you had little hints/foreshadowing before and from these clues I kind of guessed ( maybe cos I read and watch too many dramas/fanfics/mystery books) but I was still surprised when it actually came to the pregnancy test. Please update soon! I really look forward to the next chapter! I promise I will review a lot as long as you don't disable the anon comments (cos I don't have an account and don't want to make one cos I always forget passwords and stuff). Update soon please :) wow I just realized I went on a rant for like 950 words.
please update soon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I know u must be really busy but please update soon! i check everyday! ur awesome!
burn321 chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
sorry, to lazy to sign in, but it's me. Anyway, you suck, you suck, you suck! Why do you always have to leave at the most climax parts? It makes me upset! Also is it positive? Is Maryin (sp?) Pregnant? Tell me, Tell me tell me! Please write more, VERY soon, also that shadey guy hasn't been here in a while...
ade chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
omg! omg! pregnacny? I didn't even think that would happen! If it did though. not sure about the results yet. I'm excitedly exciting my excitedness
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »