Reviews for Merboy
Zireael07 chapter 27 . 5/22/2012
I liked the story better when there was no POV switching...
Laurel Valentine chapter 27 . 5/21/2012
that was awesome but i hate you for the cliffy! nah jk jk :p
ItalianQT chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Love your story so far! Very unique. I never see merman stories. I liked the twist of Kerrie turning into a mermaid. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
Omg this story is so addicting! Please update again ASAP! It's so funny an original! I'm more for vampire romances so this is unusual for me to be into this type of story.. But I am! Can't tell you how many times I've randomly busted out laughing in class, and my class is very quiet... Lol anyways, keep up the great work and I eagerly await your next update! :)
Butter-Me-Up chapter 27 . 3/10/2012
This is ssooooooooooooooo good! I love it! Can i mary your storie? *cough* Or Tanner? Im sure Kerrie won't mind sharing ;) haha

I love this, i really do. You're a really amazing writer and this should have much more reviews that it desevres.

Because of your storie im really interested in mermaid fictions :3

This reminds me off The Little Memaid (Which is what you probably planned to do) and Auqamarine (I think the films called that *shrugs*)

Keep on writing, because this is amazing, wonderful, addicting and has a lovely plot line.

Love, Butter-Me-Up
Steph chapter 27 . 3/6/2012
I love that argument absolutely awesome I was in hysterics...that was cute what tanner said to reggie

As always awesome update soon :D
Sari chapter 27 . 3/3/2012
Please continue! I'm really loving this story. :)
MESAT chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
This story is awesome and I totally love it.
Buttonpokes chapter 27 . 3/3/2012
Man, I'm so glad u updated! Love this story and can't wait for more!
Arvael chapter 27 . 3/1/2012
Ohohoho! Such an interesting story! I'm looking forward to your updates - I'm very curious about the continuation

I like the characters & the plot is very interesting, so keep on the good work!

... Aaaaand what about Matt? :S
asdf chapter 27 . 2/28/2012
Nice, its not bad. But somehow each chapter seems too short. You could try adding a little more content for each chapter, it feels slightly lacking. Good luck! :
Kami chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
Spent last night reading all the current chapters, couldn't get myself away from it. I like how you slowly developed the characters slowly and built up their relationships slowly rather than rushing into it.

Can't wait for the next chapter (checked back today but there was nothing /pout).
Bubbly Girl chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Thank you for updating. :) It's a little odd that our friend in a jar who may or may not be related to Kerrie somehow has magical powers (how, exactly, would something like that happen?), and the chapter is a little short :(, but otherwise it's all good, and I can't wait for the next one.
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
That was a fast update! Things are getting intense! I love drama and intense moments! So your story plus me equals happiness! :D Can't wait to read more!
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »