Reviews for Merboy
silverspigot chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Oh noes! I hope she doesn't get eaten by eels or something. Cause that would suck. Seriously. Alvin is just as...interesting as ever, and the promise Tanner made with Reggie was quite cute. I'm looking forward to how Kerr gets her eel's tail :)
VikinGurl123 chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
YAY I like it

Update soon
sailorsweetart chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Oh noes! I hope she doesnt die, and you know, nevcer live to see the light of day again... Not helping much, am I? Is it bad I like Ian?
Lorelei Ravencroft loggedout chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Update soon )
Flame Darkmoon chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
This is a really cool chapter.
reika chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
this story is so unique, i adore it! Update soon :)
sugercookie chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
i am absolutely in love with this story and i'm so happy you updated, keep up the fantastic work!
msimsoflyjames chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
Tanner is a beast :)
starcatcher chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
awwwwwwsome!Kerrie and ian are hilariouse together :D update soon!
KaylahDemi chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
Ally hahaha hilarious!
Flame Darkmoon chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
This story's plot is better than most Mermaid/Merman/Merboy/Mergirl books out there that I have read.
tea and roses chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
Tanner gets on my nerves sometimes. -_- Kerrie is kind of annoying because she kept kept denying herself. XD I'm not bashing your story, by the way. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be reviewing. (: So basically, I like how the story's going so far.. :D I'll look forward to the next chapter!
Flaere chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
This story is amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :)
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Yay! An update! I love the chapter! And I found Tanner trying to be tough quite amusing! haha! Its cool! I also find it awesome that you remember my first review! I don't even remember it! lol! Anyways update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Kirstie chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Fantastic story! I just read it all in one go and can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you still feel inspired and can finish it soon because I really am not the most patient person and want to read it all now lol.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »