Reviews for Merboy
silverspigot chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Ahem, so I'm going to guess that 'Caspar' is actually Erin, so yeah, it would make sense, since she switched with the evil witch and all. This chapter was okay, and I especially liked the ending :) Nice job
absinthe21 chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
The ghost reminds me of Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle. :D Coool chapter. Was a nice surprise when I received the story alert.
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
Your story's kind of amazing, as in really awesomely amazing. I can't wait for the next installment, but I'm not being being pushy about it. I particularly like your timing with the plot. It moves along at a nice clip without moving too terrifically fast or getting bogged down by slower scenes. I also love your introduction of Kerrie's older sister's consciousness. I wonder if she'll still be this nice when she's returned to her body? I also wonder if this actually merits a mature rating. As far as I can tell, there's nothing so far that particularly merits such an adult rating. Anyway, good luck and good speed to your writing! :)
Steph chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
I have been waiting for this chapter for god knows how long ! I'm so glad!

Inkpress00 chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
My guess is that the jar spirit is Kerrie's sister, right?

Anyway, loved the "I'm the prince of the f*cking ocean" bit, priceless. Seriously, cracked me the hell up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bubbly Girl chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
You NEED to update soon! I just won't be able to live without another chapter as soon as possible! *sighs dramatically* :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
trippy.cat.girl chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
Yes! An update! Hopefully Kerrie gets this whole potion thing worked out with Ian, and haha I like mean Tanner. I mean, I like goofy Tanner too, but it was cool seeing a different side of him. Anyway, nicely done, yadda yadda, update soon, BABYE )
storyteller chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I understand what it means to be plagiarized and if you don't want to continue this story then i completely understand. My work has been copied on several sites and sometimes not taken down. Instead I've even been accused of plagiarizing my own work. Your story is completely amazing and i LOVE it! Your work is amazing and I really hope you continue it. You are blessed with the gift of literature and i hope you keep going. I been reading your story since 2010 and i will keep reading it in 2012.

P.S: the only reason you got plagiarized was because that "Rosavella" couldn't possibly think of a story as wonderful as yours. I would be completely honored that someone loves my work enough just to copy it but plagiarism is plagiarism and it's just wrong.

Live and Learn you are amazing and you should be congratulated for your outstanding work. I want to share my favourite quote:"The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running."
Britt chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Are you French? With some of the ways that you spell words like "jealous" (jelouse) and "cousin" (cousine), I get the vibe that you are. But, I went onto your profile and it said USA. Hope you don't mind me inquiring.

I like your story!
violet-eyez chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
can't wait for the next chapter
Emily chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
I'm so glad to see an update on this story! Well I never thought I'd be feeling sorry for Erin... or wanting a trident so much. I really liked this chapter but I think it should have a little more description of the sea witch so she'll be scarier.
HerMajestytheKing chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Yeahhh, I can't actually remember any of the others. Sorry about that :[ I'll keep an eye out in the future :]
HerMajestytheKing chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
This chappy is the 'boy' mistype - at least, I'm pretty sure you mean 'body'. It's right at the beginning :]
HerMajestytheKing chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I'm trying to find all the mistypes for you. In this chapter you write 'conspiracously' which isn't a word - I think you mean 'conspiratorially' :]
HerMajestytheKing chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
This story is amazing! :D Once it's finished you should definitely publish it :] There were a few mistypes (nothing major though) which sadly I can't find again at the moment. Things like, you accidently wrote 'boy' instead of 'body'. Anywho, keep writing xx
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »