Reviews for Merboy
silverspigot chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness. But who's the ghost?
angellover254 lazy mood chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
Wow...I can't believe the sea witch was Erin the whole time, well not Erin per-say, since the real Erin has been in the witch's lair. But anyways can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for not giving up on this story!
Jayn chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
Opps... you did update sense then. Lol. I'm glad I got to read the next part and you have written more about the story! I did not expect that about Erin! Good thing Kerrie found her!

On a sadder note, I'm very sorry to hear about your family. Hopefully, things will turn out all right.
Jayn chapter 24 . 1/2/2012
I'm glad I found the story again! I've been able to catch up. I'm really sorry to hear about the plagarism. Its terrible and I hope they get kicked off the site! I looked around for the story, and good news is that I didn't find it. I didn't even find the author on fictionpress, and i checked where the author exists but only has a few bad twilight stories. Hopefully that means you can write again. :)
An.Imperfect.Circle chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
Great Story! Update soon! :)
amythist7 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
Awesome! Glad you're still writing. So Erin was the sea witch the whole time? Shocked. Can't wait for the next chapter
Autumn's Imagination chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
The jar... is it Erin?

I had no idea for away and then Erin's consciousness was not in Erin so... Erin?

I really like this story and I quite like Ian now, dont know why, he's just growing on me :) plus I'd probably anyway Kerrie as well for being such a scared-y fish!

Keep up the good work.
ffh chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
thank you ! i was sure you were going to discontinue the story, and i'm really glad you didn't ! great job as always
Steph chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
Ohhhhh excited! Thank youuuuu for updating I've been hanging to read more...

THANKS :D update soon !
Bubbly Girl chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
I am super sorry to hear about your family! My cousins also have a certain form of cancer so I know what it feels like. :( On a brighter note, the chapter was amazing! :) I absolutely love this story! :) Keep up the great work!

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
this story keeps getting better and better. and i love how theres always a twist which makes the story that more fun to read. i'm sorry to hear about your family and hopefully everything will be okay in the end. i would like to say thanks for updating the story because it really made my day, thank you :)
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
Aw! I'm sorry about your family :( I hope things will look better soon.

BTW Amazing chapter!

Its getting intense! lol!

Humorous as always! :D

I can't wait to read more!

Update soon!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm reviewing on this chapter because I accidentally hit SEND REVIEW when I wasn't done typing the other review, (SORRY), so here's what I meant to say:

I'm glad you're continuing writing the story even after that whole plagiarism thing happened. Kudos to you!

Okay bye bye )
trippy.cat.girl chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
Glad you're continuing with the story after that

Oh, boy. What exactly are they thinking...? And as much as I dislike Erin, I hope she'll be okay!

UPDATE NOW!
GittaStar chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
Awesome, but you don't have to keep writing if your family is sick.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »