Reviews for Merboy
Emi chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
Hey this is my first time reading your story and I finished it in a day! Can't stop reading, and now I can't wait for the next update! Love this story! :)
Clichesrthebest chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
Omg! That's soooo sick! Glad to see your updating again! :D
ClaryLovesYouXD chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
was me Spazzing out when i found out you had updated

That was me spazzing out when i read it and loved it :D...
Bubbly Girl chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
I really hope that you update this story soon! It is really good and I know that it sucks that you got plagarized but now that it is taken down I hope that you will continue. :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Momo17 chapter 24 . 12/10/2011
Wow that would seriously p*** me off so I looked her up and I think she's been deleted :)
jester1993 chapter 24 . 12/9/2011
hey, just wanted to say sorry about your story being plagerized. im a member on fanfiction and started reading your story on there, and was notifyed by a following member that it was indeed plagerized. its not fair to you, but i just thought i'd let you know that there are people trying to stop this (:

your story is AMAZING by the way (:

jester1993,
silverspigot chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
AWWWW, that's really too bad! I tried finding her, but I couldn't. If it's not too much trouble, could you link her page on a reply so I could report her as well? Nobody should be plagiarized just because they had a good idea..
rsmith1219 chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Looked for her but couldn't find her so I suppose someone beat me to the punch :P. I'm sorry this happened to you and I completely know how you feel. At least now you know that all of your adoring readers will do anything for you and support you :).
readandloved chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
I checked rosavellas profile! (Her pieces are realllly bad) she deleted Merboy! Yay! Now you can update!
clairey chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
i cant find that Rosavella C so im hoping they've took her off and you can update! ]
Rachie03 chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
I hate when people do that :(
trippy.cat.girl chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
What the eff? Seriously? I get POed when people do crap like plagiarism. Are they really that terrible and uncreative that since they can't come up with something on their own they have to take someone else's (which they worked really hard on) and say that it's their own? That's just sick, I tell you, SICK!

Sorry for the rant (heh heh...) but I went on fanfiction and it says the story like isn't available to read or even pop up to click or something, so it must have been taken down or blocked because it was reported. Which is good. So maybe now that it's taken care of (hopefully, I think) you can update now? Check it out and see for yourself. Good luck with this whole thing. I AM SUPPORTING YOU! )
broken-pixie chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
I'm sorry that happened to you :( I know exactally how you feel. I understand completely why you would not want to update anymore.

P.S. I've moved my plagarized story to .com. It prevents plagarisim, and lots of people read and write on that site. It's actually better than fanfiction and fictionpress in many ways. Just thought you'd like to know, if you would still like to write your story. It IS a really good story :)
CatalyticFlame chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Hey I never reviewed before but I have you on my alert and favorite list. Just wanted to let you know I reported the girl that plagarized. Sucks that it had to happen to you.
Serena of Fire chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Hey love this story btw, but I did send in a report on the other author who plagiarized you. They seemed to have taken down the story now.

Also keep up the good work ;) it's hard to find a good mermaid story now-a-days.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »