Reviews for Merboy
Annalynn Roe chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
Didn't manage it in one night, but technically I read the whole story in one day! It's a wonderful story, I loved it and will definitely check out some of your other stories!
Annalynn Roe chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Can't say I didn't see that coming (referring to the glowing yellow eyes that undoubtedly belong to a certain throne-stealing sea witch)

Love the story, I'll probably end up reading the entire thing in one go!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
Is the spirirt Erin?
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Well, if it helps, she's taken it down at this point.
Gen chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
Have you ever considered publishing this? I really love your story and it's very good:)
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
I enjoyed this a lot. I like mer-stuff and this is the only story I've found on fictionpress that deals with mermaids/merboys. If I were you I would change the rating to teen. You'll get a lot more views, and it's not inappropriate enough to be rated M. :p
Blondie Be Happy chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Oh my god my name is Carey and all of my friends call me Carebear
Fanfy chapter 32 . 10/21/2013
It was an amazing story! -flails-
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
While I'm reading this story, there has been commercials advertising The Little Mermaid appearing on blu-ray for the first time.
GlowinBrite chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
this..is a a really breathtaking fic. i was literally glued to my screen reading this the entire time! it's really really good!
princessoftheshadowsofdestiny chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
new evidence found. look up Mermaids: the body found and watch it!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
The word is "prima donna" not "prime madonna," babe ;)
save the manatee chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
Totally loved this story, if i were a publisher id publish ur book! Its like nothing ive ever read!
pastelcolors chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This reminds me of Aquamarine, definitely. Except the sea witch part. Cx
I imagine Tanner looking like the Peter an actor. Oh gosh. ; o;
And I absolutely LOVEDD it when Tanner quoted Kerrie about the fungus.
Queen of Blue Hearts chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
oh wow...*sniff* i salute you. I mean, you developed their characters so well. i feel like they're real people with real emotions and not just...you know...puppets. and you're good at the sentence construction and spellings so good work!
741 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »