Reviews for Merboy
J.L. Horowitz chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really liked your prologue! It had dial
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 31 . 1/14/2013
I am grinning...like a moron right now you have no idea.
Evolutions Vampire chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
Oh well I was wrong it was Erin that I should have been suspicious of and not Alvin
Evolutions Vampire chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I find it suspicious that Alvin showed up that qiuck. He is creepy. And he just happened to move back when Tanner showed up.
The Beauty of Lies chapter 32 . 1/13/2013
I loved this story... No, this book, because this doesn't read like so many other popular stories on fp, with choppy sentences and characters that, despite being thrown in such odd circumstances, never manage to change. Kerr had my heart with her humor, while her easy relationship with Matt and in the end, Alvin, made me glad that this story supported realistic group dynamics. Laney was comical, shy, fierce and so unusual, i wonder how her sister is going to turn out now that she's in college... Though i think ill wait a while to read the sequel. [its like when you watch the season ending of a show, sometimes you have to let the plot simmer in your brain a bit... Sorry, am i making sense?] I know it seems weird to review a completed story and truth be told, i rarely do but... What can i say? I am a true fan of your work... And idk how to put it, but your youth, i guess xD your spirit... Really shines here. Its such a long review! Ill shuttup now :3
The Last Epic chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I am more then tempted to replace all instances of Tanner with Aqua man.
The Last Epic chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I like this story but every time I try to envision it all I get is Aquaman, over and over and over again.
FUCK.
The Last Epic chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
AQUAMAAAAAAAN.
The Last Epic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Silly Girls, that wasn't a Merboy! That was AQUAMAN.
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is a good story, but I have to admit that I don't like the proposal.
I don't think that Laney should have interrupted such an intimate moment, even if she really wanted them to get married.
I feel like, because her friends intruded on the moment and pressured her, that accepting the proposal wasn't fully her own decision.
Searching3984 chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
Oh god I love this! I have to read the sequel now.
Saragorath chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
I just found this story a few days ago, but I immediately love it. Which is saying something, because I generally don't like love stories. Anywho! This was a wonderful story and I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the good work ).
chibi-Clar chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
I was so sad when he died but I lied it when he was resurrected!
I love ur story!
But I would liked if they had kids...
But overall I loved it!
Ur a great writer!
Ur plot awesome!
Can't wait I read other stories!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Wait, I don't get it. Why didn't Tanner age?

Tanner and Kerrie are awesome together.

I am going to miss this story. Can't wait for the sequel!
bookppl93 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Awwww I love a happy ending :)
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »