Reviews for Merboy
Daily Beauty chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL OMG GOOD ENDING! VERY GOOD! ITWAS HEARTWARMING!:)
jenn chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
sequel?:)
Michelle1236 chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
Awww! This is so cute! I loved the Epilogue!
Can't wait for the sequel!
Can you post an Author's Note on this story when you've posted the sequel?
I'm excited for it!

xoxo,
LoveAndBeyond
morie-yama chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I love it :') best ending ever.
renegade01 chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
wow, that was awesome ;) i loved it.

it was unique, entertaining and emotional. really well written ;)
LOVEtoREAD22 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
OH MY GOD... i was not expecting that!
Lara D on FanFic chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
(Sorry, the Post Review button was accidentally hit before I finished. :3)
-people to humans. So the reverse was pretty cool. And the TWIST WITH THE CURSE: I did Not see that coming. That was absolutely great! I really thought Tanner was going to turn into a merman and leave Kerrie, but when she got turned into a mermaid instead, I swear my eyes popped! The ending was SO CUTE, too. That quote about freeing a witch's soul was absolutely wonderful. I really, really liked it.

(- That paragraph above was actually supposed to be called "PLOT")

QUESTIONABLES: Did Kerrie's parents ever find out about the merpeople? What happened to Erin and Matt right after the battle? Did they go to the hospital or anything? Did Kerrie's eel bite disappear? During the period that Tanner was gone, did she have anything in her room or such that was his? (Favorite shirt, photo, etc.) Are Reggie and Ian dating?

OVERALL STORY: Agh. It was absolutely great! Mind-blowing. Pucktastical. Agh. Just...so good. Your twists and turns were surprising, and your plot and backstory were well-developed. I especially liked the story of King Colton and Amatus. Bittersweet. But I'm sure the king's wife was a fairly nice lady from that little bit in this ending chapter. :)

Fantastic story. You should be proud -you got almost 700 reviews! Amazing! Congrats on finally finishing after two years! I'm going to read the sequel, too, so I hope you update soon, but most of all, have a very merry Christmas!

-Lara (From FanFiction)
Lara D on FanFic chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Epilogue? Where?

It took me a few days, but I finally finished.

And it was frackin' awesome.

I don't exactly remember how I found this story, but I think I was on Wattpad, and found that this user had a FictionPress account. Then I checked her favorite stories and Merboy was on it. :)

Wow...I haven't really read a good mermaid story in a while (or...ever, I guess). Movies don't do justice. :) So I really enjoyed this.

CHARACTERS: Most of your characters were really well developed! Even Kerrie, who -I think you said- was based on yourself. :) Though Alvin and Matt just seemed to...be "there". They were supportive of Kerrie, yes, but I couldn't really tell if they had a personality or not. I did like them, though. :) Tanner was probably my favorite, though. Your summary that included some of Tanner's dialogue was very intriguing and amusing, so that's what brought me in. :D

OVERALL STORY: Mermaid's are cliched quite a lot, yes? But this is quite unique. Usually the girls are the ones who have turned from mer
ILuvStarWarsSoMuch chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Such a great story, I'm such a lame as that I'm crying now. Oh well it was worth it, great ending :)
JCqueen chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww... I seriously love you so much! That was the most perfect ending... Thank you so much! It was slightly bittersweet, which I love in an ending, and obviously happy, which I definitely love in an ending... :) Great job on this story overall, and I'm looking forward to your future stories! Especially that sequel ;)
morie-yama chapter 30 . 10/23/2012
Me gusta! Ready for the seq and ian and reggie will go out :o i ship ian and reggie! Tanner and kerrie idk now cuz shes like...22 and tanner's like..18 now how does that work again?
violet-eyez chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
aww finished
ginger heart chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
Awwwwwww that's so sweet. It's so nice to read these happy endings, I'm going to cry soon haha :p
Can't wait for the epilogue and then the sequel. The story's really well written and I love the plot and everything.
Michelle1236 chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
Awww! I loved the ending!
It was perfect! I'm excited for the epilogue and sequel!
This story was brilliant and extremely well written! I'm inlove with with the characters and the plot! It was such a great story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Until Next Time!

xoxo,
LoveAndBeyond
Anehalia chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
I loved the story. That was a sweet ending, though I'de like to know where Tanner was during those years... Loved it though, and I will try and review more throughout the sequel. Thanks for posting your awesome story.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »