Reviews for Goodbye Until Tomorrow
heal me forever chapter 20 . 4/29
I am still waiting for you to write about Jonah and Grace.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2016
Great! I will miss them x
Avide chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
I still like this story.
Kalilah chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Jonah has got to be my favourite character. Has not failed to make me laugh in all three stories.
PenMasterEm chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Please write more about Gracie and Jonah! They're my favorite couple! I really love you're work. It's the perfect length and it was sentimental, the characters were relatable, and so cute! I also enjoyed you're philosophical rumblings through the characters. It was very touching. You've done an absolutely stunning job with you're trilogy. I don't think I've ever read romance that I didn't find annoying or too dramatic. Thank you for your work and ideas. I can't wait for what you'll write next!
Grespitchied chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Sweet trilogy! There was a similarity with the revelation but It was still a good read
Emerald Scar chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Absolutely loved the story, and I adore how Jonah was portrayed in this installment of the series. You have a fantastic talent, I'm eager to read more of your work.
DragonOwl chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I loved reading this trilogy so much - your writing is amazing! I've grown so attached to the characters now, I can't bear to see them go!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Aw I loved these three

Obviously Gracie and Jonah are my favourite, but Dietrich and Sarah are a close second. Hahaha eloping

(On a completely irrelevant note) I love how you end all of your stories with that same quote (not gonna write it bc ill spell it wrong)

Also I love siuil a ruin btw, listening to it rn... Thanks for that:)

I wonder if Sarah will convert.

And idk how long ago you wrote this but he's if like a slice of life with Gracie and Jonah.

I loved your stories! Thank you x
daisukiklove chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I feel a ship-ping for Sarah and dr
Emma chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Love the trilogy, and yes please please please write more Gracie/Jonah and Cillian!
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Aww! This story was so much fun to read! I love it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I love this! And your first 2 stories as well :D
balloonfista chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
awww! That Epilogue was a well-deserved fluffy end to Sarah and Dietrich's story. So. I admit I didn't like Sarah in the first story but in this, she totally redeemed herself. That's the mark of a really good writer so congratulations :)

and Dietrich and Jonah love love love! *squeals like a fangirl*

Ri :)
Jayde chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I am not sure if I have ever reviewed any of your stories, but I know I have read them many, many times. To Feel the Sun is my favorite of the trilogy, by many leaps and bounds though. I like the way you write, but at the same time I don't. I love your writing on my good days, or even mediocre ones-it makes me feel happy in a sort of bubbly way, more lasting than any one joyous event. I despise it sometimes for its lack of depth, because there are just so many levels that are touched, so many things left vague (and not deliberately so), and even though there is a fair amount of self-reflection, it never seems to go anywhere until a major epiphany. I guess to summarize, your writing is, to me, not at all realistic, and that is why I, a romantic at heart, but a pragmatist in real life, like it. You follow all the steps-beginning, building tension, climax, conclusion, but sometimes, on my more bitter days, that's all it is... going through the motions of an unrealistic romance.
On to a different note, I love To Feel the Sun, and I was really hesitant about this one. I didn't care about Sarah much as a character-not because she was a bitch, but because she really didn't have much substance to me (and I'll admit, I'm quite a bitch myself at times). I realize, to some degree, that this fic was an attempt to flesh her out, but she still felt kind of empty to me. Your characterization of her (carrying from To Feel the Sun) was great, and I appreciate and respect the dignity you brought to her character, but somehow it just wasn't enough for me. Her chemistry with Dietrich just felt awkward and disjointed, and I didn't quite know how to feel. Perhaps there was just too much plot mingled with the self-reflection, and so the latter's significance became muted. Who knows.
Regardless, I respect your writing, and success in creating characters that embodied a lot of our own flaws and fears, even if the situations they were in were somewhat far-fetched. Your writing may not enough to change a bad day into a good one for me, but it's enough to make me hope a little harder when the monotony of life gets to me.
312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »