Reviews for Stop Calling Me 'Hun', Daniel
Vanilla Chocola chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
oh!

I just wish that she won't fall (or admit) for Daniel that easily
porcelainstars chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I'm loving this. Can't wait for your next update. Daniel and Hunter are so cute together. :)
KTMrshall chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Wow!

Can't wait for the next chapter... you've kinda left us ona cliff edge there... but in a good way! :)
lionhearte chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like it so far...just curious as to their adult vocabulary yet childlike ways...? Very intriguing...I shall read on...
LDS Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Loved it!
Fireheart101 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
This is pretty amazing! i mean wow! I htink u should up the rating a bit (for language) but other than that i love it!

BTW: would u b able to review my story Benders? it'd b great 2 hear from u!
Vampireacademyrox chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
rmahran chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Um...the reactions are a little off, especially in that last third. The conflict is good, and it VERY realistic, but Daniel's reactions are a bit more...yeah.

Also, i think since there's the new relationship and then the awkwardness between Danial and Hunter, sh'e smart, she can put two and two together and realize that Daniel doesn't want them to date because he wants HER.(Given Daniel doesn't know Tyler and therefore doesn't have a reason to dislike him.)

I mean, this text, "Yeah, I love you too. More than words can ever express."

That should be a dead giveaway.

Also, I think the mother should take Hunter aside and give her the advice in private-after Daniel's left, for example- rather than just blurting it out in front of him.

Otherwise, it's good, the chemistry's still great, dialogue is still VERY good.
justanotherreader chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
greetings, i just read your story and i want to know more about 's so exciting to read these kind of stories, don't you agree? well i hope you update soon.

p.s. do you live in some part of Asia or more specific SEA. sorry for giving off an impression of a stalker.(by the way i'm not, just curious. have a a good day:)
Annally Tate chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I generally don't start many stories here that are more than two or sometimes three chapters in. And even though yours was four chapters in, I can't deny that it caught my attention from the summary, which few people, including myself, seem to be able to write correctly. I'm happy to say that as I got further into the story, you didn't disappoint. Every chapter was just as interesting as the summary made me predict it would be. You're writing style is so fluid, it flows nicely (in case I spelled or used that word wrong) and the character are inganging and interesting to read about. Amazing is an understatement. I can't wait to read more. :)
Hannah D chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Love it! i really like how daniel threatens her in the first chapter how he'll kiss her... with his tongue in her mouth kind of thing.. lol i laughed at the sarcasm there! :D update soon! :D
swamp13 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
love itt! please updatee soon (:
HowlingWolf chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I liked it!
swamp13 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
lovee it. can't wait to find out more. (:
HowlingWolf chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Lol. I liked how this chapter ended. :)