Reviews for Run
AnnabelleX2 chapter 10 . 10/16
Thank you for another update so soon! Hoping Valmont can kill Cale & still be with Ambrose & soon.
AnnabelleX2 chapter 9 . 10/10
So glad to see an update, but understand that you are busy and sometimes unmotivated. I hope the wedding goes well & that Valmont finds Cale & demolishes him! Update when you can, enjoy this story!
Less than3 words chapter 9 . 10/6
Keep it up! It's getting more and more interesting. :)
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 8 . 7/12
Lol love it. Let that possessive rock that bed.
Less than3 words chapter 8 . 3/7
:) keep it up
AnnabelleX2 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Started reading your story. Enjoying it! Hoping Valmont & the others are ok! Hope you continue soon!
anaklusmos1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
They haven't been together long enough for Ambrose to develop Stockholm syndrome. Ambrose should be showing a lot more fear here since you know, a convicted MURDERER who has KIDNAPPED him is making sexual advances on him. I would understand if Ambrose was merely complying out of fear, but the idea that he might be enjoying this is a bit out there.
Less than3 words chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Yay a new chapter! Keep up the great work! I rewrite is great, though I can only remember a few things here and there from the original.
Less than 3 word chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I'm so happy that you posted the next ch of the rewrite! Keep up the good work; it's really good!
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Awesome comeback here!
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Forget about screaming Ambrose, try to to groan too loudly lol

Great job here, always a treat reading one of your chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I loved it! keep up the good work (:
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Awesome chapter here, glad you updated! And so far, it's way better than the original!
Tripliss chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
You updated! So exciting! Can't wait to see more! :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm calling the Vatican right now, you just performed a making this even better!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!