Reviews for Dark Moon
Seint Seint Soe chapter 99 . 12/2/2012
Thank you so much for replying me. I am really appreciating that you reply to me.
When I read the episode 51 The Impossible Truth , I feel sad and crying because of the sentence that Riko said " That Light is the same exact girl whom you used to loved ten years ago"
Actually after I read that I can't stop my tears anymore. I feel like I am becoming Takashi.
By the way I have to tell you that how much I like your drama. I rewrite this drama in my book to read every time when I want to. If you make this story into anime movie , tell me I badly want to watch.
The way you reveal the true love is very strong and I really want to have like that and I really like their couple. Your story is as good as Sailor Moon , One Piece , Naruto and Inyuasha . It is more right if I say yours is more than their. Have more stories and I will be always your fan.
Oh by the way can I know your Facebook and gmail ?
mine facebook is Seint Seint Soe with Bleach photo and sandramary14 is my gmail.
If you want please connect me. I also want to be your friend.
Seint Seint Soe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I read all the first season and I wish to watch this story in movie like anime .
I do like so much and during I reading the action appear in my mind without thinking.
Your writing is really really good and I want to become like you.
Thank you so much.
I prefer to read more stories you written.
Fee chapter 100 . 11/22/2012
Aaaw.. It's Finished It was a great suprise to see Shin still alive

Oh thank godness if you're going to make a story with this kind of genre ;) Loveee this story so much ! It definitely is worth the wait
Van Quatra chapter 100 . 11/19/2012
wow, what i great story and an excellent ending. i was joking about the 100 chapters though, i didn't thinbk you would do it.
Seint Seint Soe chapter 98 . 11/14/2012
What a wonderful long interesting story. I really like so much. Thank you . I am now your fan. If you write more stories like that tell me . I wish to read your fantastic idea stories.
Fee chapter 98 . 11/13/2012
Uhh... Been a Long Time since I Tried it so i kind of forgot at which part I confused at : although when I reviewed I saw that Login Fanfiction button ... Maybe If I Could Use Fanfiction Account I'll Just use that . But I think I'll Kept Using This name for the time being :

Wow.. I have to Say You have to got one hell of an Imagination ! Because this story is epic!

Love the Chapter and waiting for more updates ! ;)
Fee chapter 97 . 11/11/2012
Tried Making the account once... but I Got confused... so... I gave Up.

I Think that your story is really creative , and seeing that you updates faster than the others unfinished story I read so I Kept reading this story ... although I Have been wondering, When I Was Reading Velvet Moon I Notice some Resemblance to an anime called Vampire Knight, Do you happen to watch those by any chance or is it just a mere coincidence?

Ohh and The Flower is just sooo Romantic ! I go all "aaaww" when I Read it ._.

Well If you intend to Make it a 100 chapter At Least I have another 3 chapter to wait ;p , seriously though, Your Story is really is amazing :)
Fee chapter 95 . 11/4/2012
I Love Your story so much ! Unfortunately I Don't have Fictionpress account, I Really Hope You'll Update soon , Because I Kept waiting on your updates :p I'm wondering If this story will reach 100 chapter ? O_o
Van Quatra chapter 78 . 8/4/2012
this is getting better and better but man is it long, i will be surprised if it reacher 100 chapters or more.
Chiharu Aiko chapter 53 . 2/13/2012
oh dear dear dear... this is sooo unexpected! Love this chapter so much. Finally the mystery of Mizuki is going to be reveal! xD Can't wait to see them meeting each other and to know what's happening!
Chiharu Aiko chapter 51 . 1/29/2012
ooh.. i love the last bit..! It's so unpredictable.. haha..

and I really hope Mizuki will re-appear again. I always love it when she was mentioned.. haha.. and she was not mentioned often. It seems like there's a hidden story somewhere.. lol.. Waiting to read the next chapter!
Chiharu Aiko chapter 49 . 1/17/2012
I'm just back from my trip and found a few chapters to catch up. It is getting so much exciting now. The tension built was awesome and leads my mind into predicting together with your characters. I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Chiharu Aiko chapter 47 . 1/4/2012
oh my it's getting exciting. The climate is building slowly.. Can't wait for the next one. Keep it up!
Chiharu Aiko chapter 41 . 12/9/2011
Wow... I hav the urge to ask you please...please update..xD I've read all of Velvet Moon and Dark Moon up till chapter 41! Now I can't wait for the next! You are such a great writer! I really love ur story and writing style! Keep it up! _
Chika Hanabi chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
Wow! Congrats on the 40-chapter mark! I didn't realize that Dark Moon is now just as long as Velvet Moon in chapter terms. I had thought Velvet Moon was longer! Well, it is due to the shortness of the chapters. But I won't complain about that.

Now I'm so interested in this. Really, I love this story/series. Too many cliffhangers though. Oh gosh. But hey, that's what they're there for, huh? Now I'm just wondering "where the heck is Light?" I really do think she's somewhere in Celest though, considering they can't find her anywhere on Earth. I hope they find her and the other Purebloods soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »