Reviews for Dark Moon
Dream16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Arara..I like this chapter already..Ah!..It's getting interesting..
Chika Hanabi chapter 35 . 10/22/2011
This. This chapter. For some reason, I'm starting to think Light's seeing through Mizuki's eyes. But that was just because of the drowning fact. It's probably just someone else and I'm overthinking as always. But really, I'm quite interested in what's going on with Light and her supposed ability.

Kaori. YOU TRAITORRR. Sorry, I just had to state that. Really, I think Fate and Kaori are one and the same. But that's only because of Kaori's reply to Reiji and the fact that Fate was the second person to speak. But I could be wrong, since Kaori doesn't seem to know that Light and Takashi are on Earth. Hmmm So many questions! Great job with the story so far. I can't wait to read more!
Chika Hanabi chapter 32 . 10/1/2011
Wow! This chapter came at a huge shock, especially towards the end. I didn't know there were vampires in Celest! And they're paladins, too? This fight could get ugly. And looks like Takashi recognized Kaori's name. Interesting...
Chika Hanabi chapter 31 . 9/30/2011
Gah! Dark Knights? (they're a higher ranking than Paladins, right?) And Paladins to boot! These guys are in for some trouble. I wonder what Reiji's Plan A is (not including the invading Earth part). And Kaori. Wonder who she is, too. Must be someone of future reference if you've named her.

Keep up the great writing! I really look forward to more of this story!
Chika Hanabi chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
Ahhh I just realized I haven't been reviewing lately! I even missed that last chapter too. Dang it. But things seem interesting so far. And I liked that flashback with Mizuki. I sure am going to miss her. Everything's going at a slightly slower pace now that there's not much 'danger' and more introductions with each other.

There's a lot of dialogues in your chapters, which actually makes them shorter (to me). Especially with the actions. Perhaps you can try and have scenery or actions described? Especially the fights. I'm not saying you should, but this is more of a suggestion. Experiment a little and try.

I think I sound like I'm preaching in this, and I apologize if I do. You've done a great job so far with this story though! I can't wait to read more
Luna Ice chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow, I've missed this story. It's been so long...

Nevermind my ramblings; this chapter is, as all before were, great. You're stories are always great to read.

Although you never use 's. It's always he is, she is, there is instead of he's, she's, there's. It kind of makes things feel formal, but it's not wrong, it's just different.
Chika Hanabi chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
I'm still so sad over the fact that Mizuki's dead. It's terrible. Ehh I'll get over it somehow. But now we know Takashi's more driven to kill his uncle. And now I have come to believe this "Shin" person is a Pureblood as well. Buuuut we'll see where this leads. I mean, I got Fate wrong, didn't I? (Came close, but still) So I shall stay tuned and see what comes next
Chika Hanabi chapter 21 . 7/16/2011
Nooooo Mizukiiii *wails* I was hoping she would return too. ahhh at least we see Takashi again. I guess that's a good thing (well, i shouldn't be complaining, i was hoping he'd come back soon anyway). Hm. Mizuki's body should be frozen in a lake right now, right? or...she's dead. ehhhh.

and yes, sorry this has been a review since a while. i've been kind of busy, so i've only been reading but not reviewing. i hope you keep up with the good work though! the story's starting to unfold some more now and i hope to see more surprises in the future
Chika Hanabi chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Geehhh Fate and Light know each other? And so does Jin? This changed everything! I'm still wondering if Fate is a Pure-Blood, though. She and Jin might know about other Pure-Bloods though...dang it stupid cliffhangers. Its good to get out of the car and get to read an awaited updated x]

Keep up the great writing
Chika Hanabi chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Now I'm really starting to wonder who Fate is. Is she a Pure-Blood or someone else? Curiosity never kills, only slightly harms. Or, well, something like that. What do I know?

This chapter was informative a bit. One mistake though, "Mika smiles in return as she proceed to..." the proceed in this sentence should be changed to proceeds. I think there might have been another mistake or two, but I can't remember where. The story seems to be picking up pace now. Keep up the good writing!
whimsicalquirky chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Interesting, I've read Velvet Moon and loved it. Though seriously, you have plans of reintroducing Mizuki and Takashi right? It'd make such an excellent addition to your story, since they're both very strong characters :) This would be the perfect time to put them in :)
Chika Hanabi chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
(*ahem* I will not scream out anything. I will try to contain my current excitement at the possibility of a new Pure-Blood. I swear, I am obsessed with finding these things xD)

Ice cream, the delicacy of all delicacies! I am now glad that Light has been able to taste this incredible invention-food. geh. got carried away again. ANYHOW. I liked that swap scene from Earth to Celest. Gives readers an ominous/foreshadowing insight on something. I always love imagining about those scenes because they're usually the most dramatic/shocking parts of a story/movie/manga/etc.

Spawns in Earth? Again? Well. I haven't seen this in a while. Fighting shall soon commence! (sorry for the late review about this chapter, too. I meant to readreview earlier, but I was busy with the school year ending and everything. stupid final exams)
Chika Hanabi chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
Ominous ending. Argh, you just love to keep me in suspense, huh? It amuses me how Sakuya describes the police as 'a group of people'. Well, lately I haven't had much to comment on, but hopefully the next chapter I will. Good luck writing
Chika Hanabi chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Ah, so now they go to Earth. At least Kiran and Kai caught up to them. Plus, there's levels of powers for Pure-Bloods now. Their eyes tell what the level is...hum. When I read Velvet Moon, I only thought that Takashi's eyes turned red. I thought the other Pure-Bloods had different colored eyes when they activated their powers. Now it looks like its just one color, but different shades. What I'm thinking about now is what Light's illness is. While I was reading, an idea popped into my head that maybe there was a cure for it on Earth. But, you know, I'm not you, so I wouldn't know if you intend for that to happen or not. Well, random ideas pop into my head all the time anyway.

Hope for future updates
Chika Hanabi chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
So Light was a Pure-Blood...Her name is so fitting xD I'm amazed I didn't notice it before. Going to Earth...So now we finally change worlds. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter Hope you update soon(:
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »