Reviews for Dark Moon
Chika Hanabi chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Huh. This chapter ended pretty abruptly. It was sort of unexpected, actually. You just love to keep your readers in suspense by ending the chapter in the beginning of a battle, huh? Well, I'll be patient. I wonder why Light is in pain, though. Did she get into a fight earlier? And where the heck is Sakuya?
Luna Ice chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Guess who? Well, it tells you, but I still like that greeting. Ahem, I just noticed how many reviews you got for this story and Velvet Moon, I must say that you deserve thousands of reviews for that first one alone. This start too, it's really amazing how much things have changed, or seemed to anyway.

As for your command of English not being perfect, no one's is. I think you're English is GREAT! I'm supposedly really good with English, and I'd be honoured to help you. So, you wrote;

'Saki's eyes looks as though she is about to cry', but you could rephrase it as 'her eyes seemingly fill with unshed tears'. It's correct either way. Also, when you mentioned Mika's 'chocolate brown hair', you could have used just 'chocolate hair'. It helps with the image and makes the mental image clearer. Just little bits of advice, if you want, that is.
Chika Hanabi chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
I liked this chapter(:

One, because we see Reiji again (it's been a while) and he makes a reference to Mizuki (loooveee3). I thought he had already used up that Probe extraction from her. I didn't know he still had it. Hm...And I do hope those three people are Pure Bloods. That would make things more interesting. Now who is the Pure-Blood of Justice again?

Ahh I wonder what's on top of that rock wall...Ecstatic for the next update
Chika Hanabi chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
The new Rebellion is making a comeback! Yes! Now what to do with Light's strange behavior...I can't help wondering if she knows something. She must! Plus, Kai and Kiran will probably find Kazuki soon, huh?

Yes, weekly updates would be great I'd definitely look forward to your updates. And I do like spoilers, but it's better to let readers anticipate what's to happen next. It keeps them interested (not that I would be uninterested once I was spoiled - nope I love reading too much to do that)
Chika Hanabi chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Interesting. I really thing there's something Sakuya is hiding from Kazuki... (In one part of the story, you accidentally typed in Sakura instead of Sakuya). And I'm thinking Light is a Pure-Blood. Maybe. Or maybe part of Pandemonium? I really think the former makes more sense, but who knows. I'm not a mind reader. Hope you update
Chika Hanabi chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Yay, now we get to see Light in action :D I wonder if her ability really is teleportation or just speed...Hm...Hope for another update soon!
Chika Hanabi chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Ahh, good, at least Kazuki is okay. At first when Light first revealed herself, I just thought: "wait, MIZUKI?" Man, I'm obsessed with finding out what happened to those two. Well, it should be revealed soon, anyway. Just gotta be patient for now.
Chika Hanabi chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
YESS finally an update. I'm happy now. it's alright if it takes you a while to develop these things. It's been killing me to work on my stories, too. But boy, this story is just riddled with cliffhangers. I wonder if Sakuya is there. Gets me wondering...
Van Quatra chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
these two stories are pure awesome. keep updating this is great.
Chika Hanabi chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
"though they feel like human" I'm not sure what you wrote here is supposed to be like it or not, but I think it should be "though they feel human-like"

"those wood" I think should be "that wood"

Other than those mistakes, I don't see anything grammatically or spelling errors. Hmm...someone with a curved S sewn onto their things...Now who's name would start with an S...someone that Kazuki knows...hmm

argh cliffhanger! I can't wait till you update again. Can't wait to find out who they find!
Mysterious MD chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
That was an interesting chapter. It was well written, but there were some areas I was unsure about. You had; ""No Pure-Blood will this careless." Izumi guesses." where I think you are missing a word or something. Also you had, "In a split second, I cannot sense anyone in the area anymore", where it should be "could not". The chapter had the present tense in it a lot again, which makes it confusing to read at times. Otherwise it was interesting. We see that they might be watched, and Kazuki knows who the scarf belongs to. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Chika Hanabi chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
a Pure-Blood...Could it be Mizuki and Takashi? Gehh I'm freaking out about them too much. I guess I just want to see my favorite pairing in this story.

If it's another Pure-Blood, I wonder who he/she is. I wonder what powers too...

Well, I should stop wondering about those things in this review. It would put pressure on you (I really don't want that). Ahh, the cliffhangers of these chapters.
Mysterious MD chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
That was an interesting chapter. It was well written, I only encountered one spelling error. You had; "sometimes it makes me wonder if it s possible for them to survive" where the "s" should be "is". We see the possibility of them finding someone in the northern mountain area, so Kai goes to get Kiran and Kazuki and now they're on a journey there. Then we have Mayu who seems to like, or at least be grateful to, Kai. I look forward to reading your next update, keep up the good writing.
Chika Hanabi chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Ehh another good cliffhanger!

You know, I'm just making guesses here, but does Kazuki still have feelings for...oh wait whoops. He's on earth, and five years on earth is about two and a half years on Celest. Nevermind on my guess.

I wonder who the other three purebloods are...Can't wait for the next update!
Chika Hanabi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Gaarr it's been forever since I've read Velvet Moon. Half of the characters I already forgot. I might need to re-read. But even so, pretty good for the start of a sequel

Ehh I would've had this post up earlier but I had forgotten to check until quite recently. Hmm...wonder who Kazuki likes...(I think I really really need to re-read Velvet Moon).

Waah, after what happened to Takashi and Mizuki, I really want to know what happened to them! Hopefully they come up in the next chapter! (I can't read right now since its the middle of the night.)

There shall be another review for this story soon!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »