Reviews for She Fell For A Shooting Star
Miya-chan40 chapter 4 . 2/12
Hey! I absolutely love this story(: I can't wait for your next update serious ooh I love your chapter names haha they are so funny! Ooh I'm so excited :D
leavemeialone chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Even though you have provided lots of hints, I am still confused what occurred that summer. I just know that it wasn't good and it was really dark that both of them are kind of left shattered. I love their friendship! It does break my heart seeing the two fight. I hope you do find the time to update this awesome story.
Dragoneisha chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This is good. Plus I want to see how the cliffie ends.
CONTINUE!
Satann chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
UP-DATE YOU DEMENTED MONSTER! :o That cliffie was just sick. Shame, Shame, SHAME!
Allyy Sparkz chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
This. Is. Awesome!
I love what's happened so far.
Your characters are great, love 'em.
Dying to read more..
Update? Please?
:D
lilmissrainbow10 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Hey I just read this story and really loved it and I was wondering why you said at the bottom of ch4 that it would be 20-30 chapters long if you haven't updated since 1-7-11? Are you still going to update? This isn't the first story i've read that isn't finished even though the author said they'd update months ago. I'm really disappointed. I don't know why you stopped but if you can't continue then delete the story so that people won't do what I did and fall for the characters just to not be able to find out what will happen to them.
This was a really good story. I would definately have favourited if it kept going. I have a theory about what happened to Reah and I want to keep reading to find out if i'm right.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
AHHHHHHHHH! I don't know what to say.. I think that they've always loved each other, haven't they, and they just didn't know it? I hope so. :D Anyway, I sort of hated Damon for what he did; you know, the many girls and everything.. but i think in part it's also Reah's fault.. I also hope that they end up together no matter how many problems they may face in the future.. :) Update soon please :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This story is really good but it isn't very far into it! I really hope that you will continue because it has almost been a year now! PLEASE UPDATE! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
McC.briCider chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
This is ammmmaazzinngg. I love the how real you make everyone and the struggles they go through.I hope you continue this story and update soon!
my infectious smile chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Ohhh...left hanging...please come back and update! I really want to know what happens next and also about Reah's past. I like that we get insight into both their minds...it's also nice to see the boy best friend developing/realizing his feelings first.
checkyesdana chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I loved this four chapters. One of my favorite cliches and it is so well-written. Damon & Reah have great chemistry. Its been a few months since your last update but I hope you plan to continue this!
AudrinaMaxwell chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Totally amazing story. I definitely want to read more, and I love the relationship between Reah and Damon.
Vampireacademyrox chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
not bad plz ud soon :D
LoveAlways03 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Please please please please please update soon! I love this story and the relationship is so amazing! Yes maybe its a cliche but who doesnt love a really good cliche!

Damon is so damn sexy with his attitude and just being him. He almost oozes sex and to get that in writing is awesome! The way he feels for Reah is so perfect! He worries and loves her and I can only imagine how she will react!

I dont think she could last long before crumbling unless it just completely freaks her out and she runs! Let's hope not! I can't wait for the new update and you seemed to be updating so fast and now its been awhile!

I hope you do update soon thought because you are awesome! This story is awesome and I can't wait to see where it goes!
Naomi chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Awesome so far, would love to see more! )
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »