Reviews for Thirty Random Letters
The Lucy Program chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I like the idea behind what you've got going here, but this was an extremely unromantic love letter. In your first paragraph alone the words felt stiff and forced, like she's trying to be gushy and poetic but it's just not natural for her. In super romantic love letters, it isn't just the words you say that make it romantic-it's the feeling behind them. There was no passion in these words. And signing, 'take care, your future girlfriend' does nothing to portray an undying, passionate love.

I did like that this felt like an honest attempt, though. While your grammar is lacking in some areas, and there is no feeling behind the words, the overall structure of the letter is pretty good. :)

-TLP
AdrianxCrisis chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Aww. This comes from the heart and I can't say anything bad about that. Not that there's anything bad about it. Its full of hope and faith and thats a great thing to have in your life. That guy's out there. :)
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was a really sweet letter. I love how you told your friendship as not instant. It's only rarely that people "click". I was really able to tell the close friendship you two shared amd how much you value each other.

"It was as if two ships were passing in the night, sailing off into the misty horizon." I love that line. :)

This letter was really good. Your friendship with Leo sounds beautiful and loving.

Great job!