Reviews for BirthMarked
Songs-from-the-Heart chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I knew it was his sister! This is going to be troublesome... but very entertaining too, it'll be good! I can't wait!
sarielle chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww no! You can't just stop there! Anyways I love this story it's really good but in some places your thoughts seem to be a bit scattered overall though. Awesome Story.
starnight3 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Great story so far! Update soon!
HowlingWolf chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Poor little Razi!
Songs-from-the-Heart chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
AH! his sister is there too! oh dear what'll happen? i can guess but they are all going to be in trouble at the end lol hope it's good!
Songs-from-the-Heart chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I need more stories to read and follow. I saw yours, was interested, and so far I LOVE IT!

It also helps with the pronunciations at the bottom _ I can't wait this'll be a great story!
0tomorrow0 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I like the writing style - it flows and reads pretty quickly - and it seems pretty original, too... except that thing about connecting the birthmark with the sandir (beautiful colours by the way). That part reminds me of the movie Avatar. But even with that similarity, this is still quite a refreshing read. Although I do wonder if, or when, the sister Razi will pop up again..? Keep it up; I'd like to see where this story goes!
Witch of the Abyss chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Very interesting story, I like it quite a lot. Hope you continue soon~!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Interesting!I like it! It sounds lilke a good idea and you have a nice writing style that I like! :D Can't wait to read more!

-HyperActiveTwilightHater