Reviews for Dying Kings With Plastic Knives
laurenmlbc chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
Love the way you recapped your life with the little parenthetical side notes lol..that was fun.
laurenmlbc chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
We had the same experience this year haha..cause like we had a white Christmas but it hadn't snowed in Georgia in like 100 years or more...it was something crazy.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
My sister was telling me not so long ago that Florida was the only state that didn't get snow this year (well, mainland states; she wasn't counting Hawaii). Clearly a direct result of global warming. ;)

Nah, but seriously. I'm glad you got some snow. We've... had some pretty epic snowstorms this year over here.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
YOU'VE been neglecting fictionpress?

Haha. I feel bad now.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
:O

That is scary. Stay safe, my love!
Lilium Genus chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
it's cool that you speak your mind like that.
Lilium Genus chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
VERY scary indeed.

i'm sorry but i giggled near the end xD i thought detroit was the only place where the word ghetto was applied to.
Lilium Genus chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
skins as in the show? i personally loved it but most people found it "provacative" :/ yeah, that's real life for ya people, it's not censored. geez.

okay i had to get that out.

what is generation 3?
Lilium Genus chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
speaking as a movie dork, that just makes you more educated in certain areas :D

i loved amelie. ever seen it?
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 23 . 2/23/2011
:( please do another soon, it was so interesting :)
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
Whose Adrian?
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
No it's not weird. That's like saying crying over a dream that never came true is weird.
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Lol I'd say America is pretty good at entertainment..so many good American movies :)
metal butterfly chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
It's just another hospital.
laurenmlbc chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
Wow, that sounds crazy! That has to be pretty scary!