Reviews for King's Countenance
Locamora chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Madison really, really, really reminds me of my brother. And he loves my best friend... not that he'll admit it though. ;) So, in addition to loving this story, it was also relatable, which I think made me love it even more. Great job!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
awww! this was brill:)
strawberiies chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love this- the plot even reminded me of an iCarly episode! With Sam and Freddie... hm... well, either way it was creative and believable. And the ending! Lovely. Especially because you left off not unhappily, but not happy-ever-after.

Great writing! xx
literal.semicolon chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hahaha! I love going through my sister's fave list! This is the kind of stuff I skim for.
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Heh. This is awesome. :3 Yeeeeeyy cutenesss.
Marjulie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Amazingly cute, glad Flynn got what he deserves :)
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
WHO! It's SO cute I love it. :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hi. It is so beautiful story and I love it. :) This story is so romantic and adornable plus sweet story I ever read it. :) OMG Flynn is Audrey's boyfriend and want to sleep with Paige. What jerk and cheating Flynn is. Poor Paige. :( I am wonder how long does Flynn and Audrey were dating for? *curiously* I am wonder how old are Flynn, Madison, Paige and Audrey? *curiously* OMG Paige and Madison hate each other since they met. OMG Flynn is so jerk guy toward Paige when Paige plan to tell Audrey about Flynn and the party. Poor Paige. :( OMG Audrey don't believe the whole story that Flynn moved on Paige at the party that destroy the friendship between Paige and Audrey. Poor Paige. :( OMG Flynn is Paige's science partner and he spread the lies that she's the one who move on him when its obvious its him. Poor Paige. :( I am glad that Paige went and hope that Audrey will forgive her when they met again for another chance to reunion their friendship. Unfortunately Audrey is wait for Paige's apology and that lead them to have huge argument again. Poor Paige. :( I am so glad that Paige went to Madison and ask him for help. Hope that Madison will figure out and help Paige so he can make Audrey to see the true colour of Flynn. *hopeful smile* I am so glad that Paige agree to go the science fair to watch Madison and Flynn to get scholarship they want. OMG Flynn said bad things to Paige then Madison caught him on the camera that made Audrey witness it then Audrey slap on Flynn's face front of audience. Yay. :D I am so glad that Audrey apologise to Paige and took them for milkshakes. Yum. :D I love chocolate milkshake so much. :) OMG Does Madison screw up the scholarship to capture the conservation between Flynn and Paige at science fair? *curiously* Does Madison fall in love with Paige? *curiously* OMG Madison got another second chance to get a scholarship from the principal. Yay. :D OMG Madison and Paige kissed. Yay. :D Hope that Madison and Paige will be item in the end. :D I am wonder if there is one shot story for Audrey with a mystery guy in the future? *curiously* It is amazing story and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Keep writing always. Don't stop writing. :D
SkunksAreCool chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
PLEASE MAKE IT A TWO-SHOT!
Mithee chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So cute! I loved the ending! XD
Nakehaton chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aw. Madison is so adorable. That may just be because I have a thing for jerkface nerds... and he is the king of jerks, so yeah... I'm biased there. (Nerds!)

I'd also like to mention that I love Aubrey and Madison's parents. They are extremely good at naming... and apparently buying yogurt. Then again, I guess it's really you that is good at naming, since you created the characters... Heh. Twins.. and both with unisex names. (Unisex names are another one of those things I like a lot...)

Now that I think about it... Paige is a unisex name as well! ...And Flynn...

If you realized that you were choosing the best names ever, props. If not, I can see how it would happen. There are just so many of these names out there.

Yeah...

Anyway... Sorry for this fairly useless review in which all I really did was wave to you about impressive naming...

Great story. I'm really glad I saw your message on the SKoW Awards group.

Mikariangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw no super cute ending with them together?

That was so good though nice job!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really liked the story but the one thing I didn't like was how Aubrey was so skeptical about Paige, and I am not quote sure how Paige feels about Madison.. other than she might like him.

Love the story though, other than those two things!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
It's so adorable. Madison is such a sweet guy! XD.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Naww, I'm so glad you posted this on Skow, because its such a cute and adorable read. I liked how the romance aspect kind of took a backseat in the story and that the peice was so character driven. Quite a refreshing read. Perfect lenth for it too. I loved the way you ended the piece, despite the fact that some small part of me wants to know what happened later on in life for them, I actually really love how realistic and different the ending is.