Reviews for Be there for you
Just in cases chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Hey there. Good stuff as usual. I felt that the last chapter was a little abrupt and it felt somehow incomplete. Maybe because I'm so used to writers spending a great deal of time on the emotions that come with loss. The way Sasha dealt with her pain fits the way you wrote your character well, so well done.

I was kinda hoping for a Disney style fairytale ending but when I think about it, I probably would have been shitty if you fed me that cliche stuff too. So I appreciate the way the story ended.

As always, lookin forward to the next one.
KLSmith chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
NO! The ending seriously made me cry. :'( So not cool. Love the story though, but very sad ending. :'(
KLSmith chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
So I am completely in love with this story. It is amazing. :) Please update soon. :)
Just in cases chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Its good to see you back at it!

I love what I've read so far. Your characters are endearing and eventhough I'm appalled at times by their behaviour, I still feel for them and want them to be well. Is that nuts?

Do you know anyone that has been to war? You depict the trauma and violence involved so well I can't help but feel that it is true to some extent.

Keep it up, i can't wait to see what happens. That was one hell of a cliffhanger!

M.