Reviews for Startling
Ms Violet chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I loved it !

please update soon!
2muchreading chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I like this story and the way it is unfolding. Stories with cheaters in them, I don't usually read or get really involved with as I can't stand them. Hope Kayden and Ariana get what they deserve. Ben's character is developing slowly but in a good way. Keep up the good work!
classicallyclassic chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I loved the chapter! I hope Kayden and Arianna meet a painful end. Ben's coming along nicely and Malachai is sweet. Keep up the great work!
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Really interesting! I love your writing :) Please continue!
Orellin Vvardengra chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm usually one for the heavy fantasy based stories unless they have something really catchy to my eye and I'm not sure why I stumbled onto your story. I like it though, I like what I have read. Its not the usual stuff I come across (that isn't fantasy). I will definately check out your other stories. Keep it coming!
WritingTheNightSky chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really like this, though you may want to break up those beginning paragraphs a little, as it can be quite intimidating for someone just clicking on the link :)

You are amazing at third person. Really really good! I tried third person recently, and quite frankly, I suck at it. But you don't. This is the kind of writing I'd like to learn off :) It's also funny how your two main girl characters names are almost identical to two of my own :D But the other way around :D I like that :) Hehe.

There has already been quite a bit of depth added to the character in this one chapter, which is really good, and I can already feel sorry for her :)

I'd love to see more, it's really intruiging so far, and I'd like to know who that kind stranger is.

Can't wait for the update :)

- WTNSam