Reviews for The Sayas
SPARKLES HAS ARRIVED

lol

great

now

update

now

well not now

cause we had school

and that would be bad

aquia
Itzmi chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Amazing chapter! :) I really enjoyed reading it

Update soon, I'm dying to know more about what happened to the 3 of them
Itzmi chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Wonderful chapter It had certainly made my day

And, I was wondering why Athena had to prepare Aquia to face her sister. Aren't they sisters? Made to fight together? And, not each other?

Well, no one can be too sure and safe...

I'm excited to see what may happen next! I'm surely exited to know how these 3 sisters' meeting will be. It would certainly be a very interesting chapter.

Do update whenever you can!
Itzmi chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Wow, nice chapter! Thanks for this wonderful chapter update

I'm exited I want to know what'll happen when the Sayas meet :D
joylouise chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
You continue to provide very clear graphic descriptions that clearly paints the scene. Good job. Check your email.
Itzmi chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
This is wonderful and I trully fel in love woth those 3 :) I think your writing is great and I'm very exited to see more of this story! Please update soon
pc chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
you did not just call me out! ! i really like this chapter, especialy because i see posieodon being the parent who gives in... btw i would totally have figured it out by now... jk
joylouise chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Real Aquia? I can see this in anyone who has grown up with more than one family. Aquia appears confused and frustrated about who she really is and that is understandble. I like how you have intertwined her feelings in the story. You have created suspense for the reader - anxious for the next chapter.
swamp13 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
lovee itt ((:
joylouise chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
At the beginning I felt like I was walking into the middle of something already happening. Took a few lines to get oriented. As I continued though I found the story very believable, the description of action painted a very real picture of what Mia was feeling and experiencing.

Looking forward to the next chapter
To-Be-Remembered chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Awesome! I love how they travel from father/mother to father/mother and learn all these traits. Can't wait for the end when they meet or meet their fate haha. Awesome!
joylouise chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Words that come to mind: gripping, suspense, emotional
princesscay chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
yyayayayayayayay much fun. im excited for more so hurry up por favor
swamp13 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011