Reviews for november nights
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
lovely, lovely poem!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hey, I am here to share some exciting news. This story has been added to the poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Perhaps then you’d notice me has created a stunning masterpiece in their poem ‘November Nights’. Through the use of stunning description, a catalogue of vivid colours to put their point across and a visually imaginative layout that helps keep the beat seem almost steady. The highlight to this poetry that makes this poem extremely special in my opinion is the air of honesty that appears at the end. Bracketed off from the rest of the poem, there’s one stanza that reads in a completely different tone and it adds to the unique edge to this poem. ‘November Nights’ is a visually stunning piece that I hope everyone reads."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
your writing takes my breath away. you handled "hopefulness" so wonderfully. i particularly love the last few lines: "there is something

unbearably green... than just promises." there is something that is absolutely wonderful about that.
RuhFuh chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Loved the colours and textures. I've always found them appealing.
natmarie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Amazing, beyond amazing really, word choices. Nice flow and great images. The last few bits about promises are lovely. :)
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
good words

what youve done with them doesnt do much for me

but good words are good anyway so i liked it for that