Reviews for The EllieFin in the Cupboard
Wednesdayisnotfullofwoe chapter 1 . 4/18
Pure fluff but heartwarmingly so. Your stories are filled with charming lines that are just so put together. Very funny and entertaining :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/10
LOL. Cute story :D I love it :-)
chimerica chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ahhh! The just crazy enough to work line reminded me of your ten-night-stand oneshot! Hahaha, I loved it. :) I wish this one could be extended though...I love their quirkiness. Theygive a much more lighthearted feelings than say Lara and Fletch.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I found this story to be very amusing. The whole concept of two characters being locked together in a cupboard is very amusing to me, plus it helped that you referenced Harry Potter in the summary. Overall, a very amusing and well written story. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Smiling. So sweet!

You really are good at this writing caper, you know?
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm in the total mood for fluff and you're making me incredibly happy :)
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved this! So cute! Thank you for writing this! QAQ
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nice
WeasleyTwiins chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is adorable!
This Fin. I love him. Why can't I have him? He made a Doctor Who reference and he is awesome in every way. Ellie too, but in a more platonic way.
Love the way you write, very light and fun and happy.
This was just what I needed this week, so thank you, you got my mind off my problems and made me smile and that's hard to do lately.
Love!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it (:
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yes it did made me smile. I LOVED it. And I can't help but want to know what comes next but it's okay! Just a thought; you have something for guys with freckles near their eyes don't you?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was a fun one-shot. It is the type of chance first meeting that you tell your grandchildren about.
lanagon39 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
**screams at the amazingnes**
Seriously, how do you do it? How come everything you post here is made of absolute GOLD?!
And these two are so amusing - exactly the kind of people I'd be friends with XD
muryoutaisuu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
"like a frog in a sock", may I dare deduce that this little line comes from none other than Mr Tim Minchin and his piece, Pride. Otherwise, I recommend the song to you :)

It was sweet and nerdy which is absolutely brilliant! Funny how I can see myself as the IT degree guy/gal! Thanks for sharing :)
Suzy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh gosh, your one shots are amazing! Love your references to Casablanca & Dr. Who. :) This was so positively heartwarming, I was smiling as I read this.

And just because I just read your other one shot the Five Tasks, in my head Fin & Smithy are friends and both from Riverside, eehee.
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »