Reviews for The EllieFin in the Cupboard
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Gosh, that was So cute! :) I love it!
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
When one of the ADoR judges reviewed this, the review was never posted. Here it is (very late, but you know what they say. Better late than never!)

Loaded with hilarious awkwardness and unbelievable cuteness, "The EllieFin in the Cupboard" is one of those stories that force a giant, cheesy grin on your face. From start to finish, star123's oneshot was funny and engaging. Ellie's inner voice had me laughing at many points throughout the story, and she is incredibly easy to relate to. Although star123 loaded her story with cliches, she put her own spin on each cliche and didn't let them overpower her unique tale. Short, sweet, and fluffy, "The EllieFin in the Cupboard" is one of those stories you want to read over and over again when you're having a bad day because it will undoubtedly make you laugh.
BabblingBug19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
this is so cute and so full of references, i love it! i'd love to meet a guy like Fin. he's so knowledgeable with pop culture!
Wednesdayisnotfullofwoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Pure fluff but heartwarmingly so. Your stories are filled with charming lines that are just so put together. Very funny and entertaining :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LOL. Cute story :D I love it :-)
chimerica chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ahhh! The just crazy enough to work line reminded me of your ten-night-stand oneshot! Hahaha, I loved it. :) I wish this one could be extended though...I love their quirkiness. Theygive a much more lighthearted feelings than say Lara and Fletch.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I found this story to be very amusing. The whole concept of two characters being locked together in a cupboard is very amusing to me, plus it helped that you referenced Harry Potter in the summary. Overall, a very amusing and well written story. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Smiling. So sweet!

You really are good at this writing caper, you know?
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm in the total mood for fluff and you're making me incredibly happy :)
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved this! So cute! Thank you for writing this! QAQ
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nice
WeasleyTwiins chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is adorable!
This Fin. I love him. Why can't I have him? He made a Doctor Who reference and he is awesome in every way. Ellie too, but in a more platonic way.
Love the way you write, very light and fun and happy.
This was just what I needed this week, so thank you, you got my mind off my problems and made me smile and that's hard to do lately.
Love!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it (:
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yes it did made me smile. I LOVED it. And I can't help but want to know what comes next but it's okay! Just a thought; you have something for guys with freckles near their eyes don't you?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was a fun one-shot. It is the type of chance first meeting that you tell your grandchildren about.
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »