Reviews for The EllieFin in the Cupboard
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
nice
WeasleyTwiins chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is adorable!
This Fin. I love him. Why can't I have him? He made a Doctor Who reference and he is awesome in every way. Ellie too, but in a more platonic way.
Love the way you write, very light and fun and happy.
This was just what I needed this week, so thank you, you got my mind off my problems and made me smile and that's hard to do lately.
Love!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it (:
AKhwab chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yes it did made me smile. I LOVED it. And I can't help but want to know what comes next but it's okay! Just a thought; you have something for guys with freckles near their eyes don't you?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was a fun one-shot. It is the type of chance first meeting that you tell your grandchildren about.
lanagon39 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
**screams at the amazingnes**
Seriously, how do you do it? How come everything you post here is made of absolute GOLD?!
And these two are so amusing - exactly the kind of people I'd be friends with XD
muryoutaisuu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
"like a frog in a sock", may I dare deduce that this little line comes from none other than Mr Tim Minchin and his piece, Pride. Otherwise, I recommend the song to you :)

It was sweet and nerdy which is absolutely brilliant! Funny how I can see myself as the IT degree guy/gal! Thanks for sharing :)
Suzy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh gosh, your one shots are amazing! Love your references to Casablanca & Dr. Who. :) This was so positively heartwarming, I was smiling as I read this.

And just because I just read your other one shot the Five Tasks, in my head Fin & Smithy are friends and both from Riverside, eehee.
ffh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
to miss quote on finbar no-last-name: "I think you're kind of awesome star123"
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I literally squeaked about ten times through the whole thing. Far too fantastic to muster.
apples and pears chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Adorable. Just plain adorable. :)
An chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awwwww. Absolutely loved this :) Fin and Ellie are so cute!
Hecate's Diamon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Absolutely adorable story :P And I love the name Fin, so that's a plus! Hahaha! I love the situations you think up, they're just so original! Great little one-shot :)
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
a story with this level of adorableness should be illegal.

I've always wondered if a one-shot could make you really fall in love with characters, and I guess this is my answer :D
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »