Reviews for The EllieFin in the Cupboard
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
OMG they're so freaking adorable! Definitely put a smile to my face. I loved it! ]
goaheadturnback chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This story is so cute. You're such a good writer, and the words kind of flowed and made the story very sweet and quirky. I love all the references mentioned (haha Bogart) and the story made me have an unconscious smile on all the way until the end.

I got attached to Fin from his first words, and want to see him again! I mean, he has dimples!

Cupboard under the stairs is genius.
purebladed chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Every single reference in here is golden. And beautiful. From Narnia to the TARDIS (seriously, Doctor Who fan? LOVE!) to the intro Bogart line... If these two characters were real people, I would TOTALLY hang out with them.

That being said, YAY! Another awesome story, even if it was only a short. :P Good characters and realistically awesome/bitchy people (depending on the person, of course). Kudos.

Thanks for writing! :)
whacked chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ok, so I'm sitting here thinking about what crappy day this has started out to be, what with the sleepless night and missing of exes...and then I get an email saying you've written something new...and suddenly the world is a brighter place again!

Omg! This has to be the cutest one shot ever written esp with the movie references! It was so adorable! (also can I admit that I would love for something like this to happen to me or would that be extremely pathetic of me?).

You know the characters for what has to be less than an hour (in the story) and yet they completely win you over. Very well written and also made me laugh out loud in place (esp the HP joke) and in the end I can't stop smiling much like I suspect Ellie couldn't! oh please oh please have something else up soon!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww this was so cute! Too bad I didn't get to read your other story before. I guess I'll go and read it after I go to bed and wake up. It's is almost one and I'm about to pass out.

I love how she kept calling him Bogart. And I should have seen it coming that Fin's brother would have been Mr. Perfection.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
artificial destiny chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
cute :)
Apple Dumpling chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww why can't I meet a guy that quotes Casablanca to me and likes Doctor Who? I'd also like to mention that as soon as I read that line about the cupboard being bigger on the inside I immediately thought of the TARDIS. So it's not just a guy thing ;p (And then when I read Fin's comment that he also thought of the TARDIS I got super giddy. It was like you were reading my mind or something. Or maybe I was reading yours)

Anyway I enjoyed reading your cute little story with characters I can only dream about meeting in real life. No better way to put off homework :)
checkyesdana chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
this did make me smile! so much. I adore this, it was so funny without being super cheesy cringe-worthy embarrassing humor(which i have come across in many oneshots on fp).

Anyways, well written and very enjoyable!
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hello!

Naww! That was really cute/sweet/light. I thought Ellie and Fin were adorable. I loved their meeting and the Narnia/Doctor Who references - though I do believe the girls vs. boys thing was a tad untrue (because I watch DW) - but I shall live, and it works with the story, so eh :)

And I hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

xx Erika
Water Colours chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
... I kind of am now obsessed with this story

It's so great. ( :
Chryse chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Are we ever going to see your NaNo? I like Ellie and Fin already and would love to see more! :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
It definitely made me smile. I love how weird they are. Haha! Although, her love of her life is indeed kind of an arsehole. Ellie and Fin are so cute together! XD. Love this oneshot.
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aw, I love how the title EllieFin, which also sounds like elephant. Not sure if that was intentional, but I had clicked on the url because I thought it was cute how elephant was spelt as EllieFin. Well, kudos are an awesome title haha
Mai-lee T chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
adorable, sweet, charming, and makes me want to go find a cupboard to hide in underneath the stairs. Wonderful one-shot!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8