Reviews for Math Autobiography
Daniel Kozaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Posting an assignment essay up in FP... that's so like you Fox-kun. :3
'...till I tasted a tire, which I mistook for a giant chocolate donut.' - If it's anyone else I wouldn't have believed it. X3

Glad I'm not taking a Math-heavy course, lol.
Writing Giraffe chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I didn't know what to expect from this, but this was a nice read, albeit confusing (because I'm unfamiliar with most of the terms you just mentioned... don't worry, I'm okay at Maths, but my memory is crap).

To be concise, I agree with everything you said here. Maths is fun, sometimes boring, and sometimes frustrating. To be honest, I only like Maths when I remember all the little rules. In my point of view, Maths is knowledge, comprehension and application. I'm lacking in the 'application' part, and I would've gotten 100% in exams if I'd just thought outside the box... or pressed the right button on the calculator.

Funny how your essay was a real Maths assignment :D

Ookini for an enjoyable read! ("u")
Revamp chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was an interesting little piece that describes your personal journey through math. I can actually say that I have a similar experience with the math so I found your little article relatable. I also like the fact that you added some humor to it so that it doesn't sound drawn out and overinformative to the point of being boring. Great job!
RTK chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"Math gods help me!" XD
That was a hilarious, dramatic overview of math throughout high school. Though I never hated math that much haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You did a wonderful job! kortney
Samantha chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
its kinda dramatic but nice work
Fairy225 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, this is amazing, and it made me laugh so hard :D I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who've always liked maths, so I didn't have the obstacle of feelings to go through. What did your teacher think of this? I bet you anything s/he laughed (or at least smiled!) as they read it :). The way you described everything was awesome, and really personified it.

Gotta love those chocolate doughnuts.

- Fairy225
Could you kill me i doubt it chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Kind of Random, but randoms cool.

Personally i don't like maths, i used to when i first started senoir school, and thought i was okay at it but that changed as i got older, it got harder, only just passed my exams :) oh well.

i thought it was good, random but good. i wonder what you teacher thought of it :)