Reviews for The Jester
Jerusalem2045 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Very intrigueing so far...i bet the man is her mothers lover from the begining?

I hope you will work on this story some more...
Elise Cromwell chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Oh. Mai. Gawsh. Why do I always stary reading stories when they end in such compromising positions? I'm dying to know what happens next!:) As always, your writing is amazing! Even this story has barely opened, the characters are strong and firm! My ADD requires a lot to keep me focused, and LADEH, you got it!:D Haha;) Anyways, I'm dying just a little (JUST KIDDING, A LOT) to know what happens next...But...update when you have time;) Great job, and good luck:D

-Elise:)
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You have such a powerful way of injecting the exact emotions that are required in to every sentence. You and I should try and compile something together... my poetry is intense, but I can't write stories like you can, perhaps we could amalgamate the two and make a poetic novel?

Food 4 thought.

Alan.
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Aww, JuJu is so cute! I hope that man doesn't hurt them. Maybe the man is Adinas mom's true love she left...?

Anyway this is AH-MAZ-ING! D

Update ASAP! Please? D
Tecna chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Sorry the review's late, my internet hasn't been working for the past day and a half.

Anyway, this review is going to be short, so I'm sorry for that also, but I'm really exhausted!

Yet nonetheless, you're brilliant because you always manage to reduce my tiredness with your stories.

This chapter has finally got things started! I really want to read more and more, but if only SOMEbody will update! -hint hint-

Who is the man? What's happening? What's with all the suspense?

Come on, I need answers!

Tecna ;)
Tecna chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Hmm. Interesting.

Very interesting.

LOL! Yeah, I'm acting weird, I know!

But, seriously, I found it really interesting. Especially as the summary and the prologue leaves a lot to be answered.

I really want to read more of this story. I hadn't before, seeing as I never knew it had existed; but now that I do, I can't wait for the next chapter.

That aside... why?

Why do you do this to me every time?

I have to write at least half of my report, and so far I've only written ONE lousy paragraph! And you go and update around this time! I only have the weekend left before university start!

-CRIES-

Thanks a lot!

Tecna ;p
SallyShoe chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This is adorable! I love little JuJu and Adina is lovely and kind. This is just so sweet! I can't wait for the next chapters! Please hurry! Have a delightfully dandy day!
JustWords chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Haha, I'm thrilled that you've started a new story! I don't doubt that you'll finish it someday.. just like myself and my newest story idea hahaha. VERY interesting beginning, can't wait to read more!

PS. Yippe! First reviewer! xD