Reviews for Never a Utopia
ohwellwhatevernevermind chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
whoa...this is really good.
just thought you should know that you're awesome.
shana chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*nods* yeah, so unbelievably true. can i "borrow" your talent? i'll give it back in, uh, a while... *whistles*
ktrowe009hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
i wanted to read this after seeing your summary, i know how you feel, i get accused of being a perfectionist constantly. it's true though, we always want what we can't have, and perfection is the ultimate goal, something we can NEVER achieve. oh and, you are not ugly at all, you're really pretty, i'd love to look like you! so stop complaining, because i'm insanely jealous.
Dark Mike chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Hmm...makes you think. Perfection would get boring though - the real world can sometimes be more interesting. Maybe if it was perfect, it wouldn't be boring. I dunno. I'm confused. Once again...GREAT peice of writing.
Arabella Figg chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Jeez, xo, I'm really in an up mood now... Good lord... WRITE SOMETHING HAPPY! But that was a good one...
freffy chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
its freakylishiss
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
*nods* Perfection... it probably wouldn't be that great if we actually got it, anyway. Kewl new author piccy! That's from the time you and nab and starry went prom dress shopping, right? great poem!