Reviews for The Handsome Father
Laurieleigh92 chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
I agree, a sequel with James and Louisa is a must... then if you're up to it a third and final story based on the handsome Lucas!

Excellent story, cute and filled with fluff. Fantastic.
72898 chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
I completely agree with Mort De Rire. This story is amazing, and it should have so much more reviews.
fairydustillusion chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I really love the idea of the story, but... the formatting is so terrible! sorry! just a piece of advice: it's customary to make each line of dialogue a separate line. Right now, the entire story is sort of in huge paragraph chunks, so it's a little heavy on the eyes (meaning it takes more patience to read). your storytelling is wonderful- I think that you could get so many reviews/ popularity for this story if you re-formatted it.
Mort De Rire chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
So I have just finished your story in one sitting and absolutely cannot believe how few people have reviewed it! This story is so touching and amazingly played out! I love the dynamic of the families and the personalities of the characters. Are you British? I think you're British. That makes it even more brilliant! Thank god this story is up on A Drop of Romeo because more people should notice it and read it because of all the stories I've ever read in the Forbidden category, this is by far the best one story-wise! Yes, you're grammar could use some help, but I understand you wrote this for Nanowrimo, and as such, I can only applaud you. God knows my Nanowrimo stories don't turn out this well, haha. Thank you for this truly enjoyable story.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hey, my love. The Handsome Father has been added to ADoR! Le gasp, I know. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: After finding out her boyfriend was in fact engaged to another woman, Christy heads to the bar with her friends for a bachelorette party to have a little fun. She didn't expect that she'd be leaving the bar that night with another man, and she definitely didn't expect for him to be the father of one of her students. She finds herself falling hard for him in a matter of moments, with his exceptionally fresh attitude towards life and a great love for his eight year old daughter.

What a wonderful example of the Forbidden category! FreekyDisaster18 has a almost perfect style of writing that consists of poetic prose with vivid details and settings. It reads like a published book with a distinct English voice that can captivate even then most picky reader. I sind her to be one of my favorite authors just because of how well she captivates her audience. I felt like the plot was something you'd think would be overdone, but really it was such a rare storyline to see. In the Forbidden category, sometimes things can get a little repetative, but The Handsome Father never did. It was filled with fluffy, sassy, sexy bits that keep everything new and interesting for the reader. There were a few simple mistakes throughout the piece, but nothing that grabbed too much of my attention. Let's give this relatively unknown story a bit of good old lovin, shall we?
P09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Extremely cute banner, btw.
Peach-09 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
No! How has this come to an end?

I DO VOTE THAT A SEQUEL WITH LOUISA AND JAMES IS A MUST - AS WELL AS MAKING IT A TRILOGY AND INTRODUCING A LOVE INTEREST FOR LUCAS!
Peachy-09 chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
I don't want there to only be one more chapter of this left! How depressing is that? I'm so glad that Logan and Christy are okay and that he's happy about the baby! Epilogue soon, please?
Peachy-09 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Oh little Flissy, isn't she a damned cutie pie? I'm so glad that she's spoke to Christy. Now let's see how Logan reacts!
conti siegel chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
update soon! i cant wait !
Peachy-09 chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Flissy saves the day! Right? Well I hope that's where this is heading because it'll make it the most perfect ending.
Peachy-09 chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Oh no, Christy! Don't walk away from Logan! Stay. Fight it out. James is a complete *insert endless swear words here*. I do look forward to seeing where you're gonna take this and obviously how you're going to fix it! :)
Peachy-09 chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Look at how time has changed you! This was fantastic and much more indepth than your usual writing. Fantastique! It was lovely.
Peachy-09 chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Oh that scene in the middle where Christy was about to leave and Logan had hold of her... Oh boy, that was emotional and I was so happy that she didn't leave nor did he let her.
Peachy-09 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
This is fantastic! A glimpse into the life that Christy leads as well as an insight into everything else.